Paris' Big Hotel

Chapter 18•

It was a really huge hotel even the lobby was bigger than your house. Liam and Zayn where talking to the woman on the front desk, 3 minutes later we got together again and got in the elevator and we went up to the 7th floor the 3 rooms were next to each other so we were going to be hotel room neighbors.

Liam:"Ok so who do you choose Yaimee?"

Yaimee:"I think you guys should rock, paper, scissor it out"

Louis:"Oh well ok!"

Louis and Liam started playing.

Louis & Liam:"Rock, Paper, Scissors"

Louis got rock and Liam got scissors.

Louis:"YAY I won!"

Zayn:"Ok now me!"

Louis & Zayn:"Rock, Paper, Scissors"

Louis got paper and Zayn got scissors.

Louis:"aww...."

Zayn:"Yeeaahh!"

Niall:"Yes!! My turn!!"

Zayn & Niall:"Rock, Paper, Scissors"

Zayn got rock and Niall got paper.

Niall:"Haha in your pretty face!!"

Harry:"Ok ok my turn!"

Niall & Harry:"Rock, Paper, Scissors"

Niall got rock and Harry got paper.

Niall:"aww man!"

Harry:"Yaaaayy I won I won! Yay!! Wooooh! Wooooh!"

You laughed cuz it reminded you of The X Factor days when he did that.

Yaimee:"K so then Harry's my roommate haha"

Louis:"Aww Hazza you're gonna leave me alone?"

Harry:"We're in the room next to you..."

Zayn:"Don't worry Louis I'll be your roommate"

Louis:"You're a great mate Zayn..."

Louis just hugged Zayn.

Yaimee:"haha so that means Niall and Liam go together, Zayn and Louis, Harry and I"

You all got to your rooms, Harry opened the door for you like always.

Yaimee:"Thanks"

Harry:"No prob"

He said with a cute smile of his. You entered the room and it was beautiful and big and really decorated, you looked at everything every detail, it was ginormous. It had a little kitchen, 2 queen beds, TV, a big white sofa, 1 bathroom and a big window were you could see the Eiffel Tower, it was an amazing view.

You walked to the room were the beds are and you laid you bag on one of the beds and walked towards the big window to see the view.

Yaimee:"wow....it's beautiful"

Harry walked behind you and said

"I've seen better"

Yaimee:"Really?"

He gave you a smile expressing what he meant by that, once you realized he was talking about you, you blushed and for him not to noticed you looked back at the view.

Yaimee:"Uhm I'm hungry"

Harry:"Oh yeah I'll order room service, it's still early so what do you want for breakfast?"

Yaimee:"PANCAKES!"

You said while raising your arms up. He laughed at your cuteness and gabbed the phone you just decided to keep looking at the room it was just so beautiful, you were looking inside the bathroom. It was really big and bright and clean....duh!.

You went to the TV, it was also huge, you noticed that the room was really cold even though you had a sweater on, you started to look for a closet somewhere and find a blanket. You found a big white blanket and wrapped it all around yourself. It was so warm and so soft it even made you kinda sleepy, you walked to the room where the beds were and Harry was but you didn't see him, you went to your bed and moved your bag aside and laid down, it was so comfy and nice, you closed your eyes and after 6 minutes you practically fell asleep.

~END OF CHAPTER~