Plane Time

Chapter 15•

You didn't want to tell either of them you didn't want them to think your insulting Directioners but they should understand.

Yaimee:"well....the truth is...I'm scared cuz you posted the picture of me and Niall sleeping and I don't want to cause problems, rumors, hate or drama and I don't want to give a bad impression and I'm scared that they might not like me..."

Louis:"Aww don't worry love that won't happen, you're a wonderful girl they'll love you"

Harry:"yeah you don't need to worry about anything"

Yaimee:"I just don't want to cause problem it's all"

You gave them a worried smile looked back at your iPod.

Louis:"Well hope you like sleeping in planes Yaimee cuz France is on the other side of the world haha"

Harry:"She slept on a car I think she can sleep on a plane"

Harry gave you a smile you just giggled a little and said

"Well I think I can, I've never fell asleep on a plane but I hope it's comfortable"

You looked back to see Niall and Liam cuz you haven't heard them say anything since you guys got on the plane but then you noticed Liam fell asleep with his Beats on, so adorable, and Niall is sleeping in Liam's shoulder. You looked on your right and you saw that Louis and Zayn were getting comfy to start sleeping.

Harry:"Everything ok?"

Yaimee:"Oh yeah it's just that it's so quiet and it's still day light though, I thought we were going to sleep when it was dark"

Harry:"Well to get to France from your country it takes 12 hours or more and last night we went to bed late"

Harry laughed a little and looked at your iPod.

Harry:"Oh yeah you have Instagram!"

Yaimee:"Haha yes I'm obsessed with it, it's dedicated to you guys I only post pics of you and the boys buuuuut ever since you posted that pic of Niall and I I've gained 3O,OOO followers that's why I won't use it anymore cuz now I can't"

Harry:"Oh well I was going to tell people to follow you but I guess you don't want that"

Yaimee:"Please don't"

You both laugh and Louis wakes up and says

"Guys please we're trying to get beauty sleep!"

Yaimee:"...sowwy Louis"

Harry laughed at your baby voice.

*you yawn*

Harry:"I see you're getting tired"

Yaimee:"yeah I little"

You also started getting comfy to continue your little sleep

15 minutes later you knew you fell asleep on Harry's shoulder.

Harry's P.O.V-

She looked so beautiful sleeping, it was so cute and she looked so peaceful. She was sleeping on my shoulder and her hair was on her face it was amazingly perfect.

Harry took his phone out to take a picture of you sleeping....again but he was taking the hair off your face as gentle as he could to not wake you up. When he did he smiled when he saw you sleeping like a baby, your head was on his left shoulder so he just laid his head gently on yours and took a pic of you too, in the pic there's you sleeping and him with a big huge smile to make the pic look funny. Harry was tired too, somehow he fell asleep but on your head.

~END OF CHAPTER~