Got Noticed

Chapter 16•

~NEXT MORNING~

Yaimee's P.O.V-

You opened your eyes and it looked like the light was coming that means the sun was rising or at least from where you guys are now which is the other side of the world as you're expected to be by now, you felt a weight on you head you couldn't move it much but then you noticed it was Harry's head you fell asleep in his shoulder and he fell asleep on your head. You just smiled and blushed a little it was so cute, you felt warm and saw that you were covered by a white blanket, you hugged Harry's left arm and he felt cold. You just took your blanket off and covered him with it. He was freezing, you moved your head so this time he was sleeping on you right shoulder.

You laid you cheek on his head, it was so cute cuz you could feel his curls, his soft hair, you kinda felt weird cuz you just loved his hair you felt like a creep but every Directioner loves his hair it's not your fault it's not like you're the only one. You started to play with his curls, twirling them, touching them, pulling them really gently to see how the bounced back up you loved it. All of the sudden you hear someone say "You love those curls don't you?" You jumped a little cuz you got scared, when you looked up it was Louis.

Yaimee:"Haha yeah I love them, they are so soft and cute hehe I can't stop playing with them"

Louis:"Good! Why don't you tell him that?"

Louis smiled and winked at you and left.

You didn't get it but when you looked at Harry he was awake, he had a smile on his face. Your eyes opened very wide you were embarrassed, really you turned red like crazy.

Yaimee:"Ha-Harry? You're awake?? Omg did I woke you up?"

Harry:"Haha no I woke up 5 minutes ago, and as I can see you love my curls"

You laughed nervously and then you noticed something a little more embarrassing.......you were still hugging his left arm, you quickly let go and sited straight and laugh a little nervously. Harry sited straight too and smiled at you cuz he knew well what you were doing the whole time.

Yaimee:"Yeah I'm...I'm sorry"

Harry:"Haha don't worry it was cute"

Yaimee:"embarrassing...."

Harry:"No it's ok"

You smiled of how sweet he was he just was so...lovable! Liam walked to us and said

"Good Morning guys! We are here!"

With his flashing toothbrush heading to the bathroom. You laughed and checked the hour it said 12:00am in your country's time so that meant it was 6:00am in Paris now.

Yaimee:"Omg I'm so exited!"

Harry:"Yeah I can see it on your pretty face you haven't stopped smiling"

Yaimee:"Aw you think I'm pretty?"

Harry:"I think you're beautiful"

Harry gave you is sweet smile with his perfect dimples, you heard Liam get out of the bathroom so you got up to go, you grabbed your purse and went straight to the bathroom. You got in and closed the door. You brushed your teeth, washed your face, fixed your hair and done! You got out and found Niall waiting out side the door.

Yaimee:"Oh morning Niall!"

You gave him a hug and a smile and walked pass him so he could use the bathroom.

Niall:"Good Morning Yaimee!"

You turned around to give him another quick smile and walked back to your seat, Harry wasn't there but you just decided to take pics of how the view looked with your iPod, that's why you always love to sit next to the window. You somehow decided to check your IG to see how many likes has gotten your last few pics but you were shocked to see that you gained even more and more followers, the fans found you but how? You remembered your "BFF" texted you that she saw online pics of you and Harry together...that must be it but there's one more thing EVERY time Harry is seen with a girl people always say that's his girlfriend so you knew what will go on you started to get paranoid now. You saw hundreds of comments but you wanted to read them to make sure it wasn't hate or stuff you didn't want to make them mad at you. Mostly the comments were "Omg you met Harry how?!" "You're that girl who's with Harry right?" "Are you Harry's girlfriend?" and some of my old followers who knew me since I had 2O,OOO commented.

"I knew you'd meet them!! I'm proud of you"

Since I've posted pics of myself they recognized me. You checked pics of the hashtag #onedirection to see if something bad was going on and saw the pictures of you and Harry in the car and the pictures of you and Harry in the park playing in the swing set, you tried to read every caption to know what's going on mostly the captions of the pictures said "Don't believe everything you see or hear probably this girl if just a friend"

"C'mon guys be happy for Harry if he's happy we should be too, they must be dating obviously, he doesn't hold hands with every girl he sees"

"Harry noooo why? He's mine!!!"

You really didn't know what to say...now your fan page can't be used cuz they found you and you didn't want to start anything

~END OF CHAPTER~