Movies, Movies & Movies

Chapter 20•

Liam:"But we are going to watch it right?...Yaimee we are going to watch it?"

Yaimee:"Aw of course Liam"

Liam:"Yessss!"

Niall:"We also brought a horror movie!"

Yaimee:"OMG I love horror movies! I'm not the kind of girl who likes softy movies, I prefer scary ones"

Niall:"Do you get scared?"

Yaimee:"Sometimes?...At rare times I do"

Niall:"Aw don't worry I'll protect you"

You giggled a little bit and sat on the sofa next to Harry.

Zayn:"So which one are we watching first?"

Niall & Yaimee:"SCARYyyyy!!"

Louis:"Ok but remember Yaimee, Harry is a scary cat he'll need comfort"

Harry:"shut up"

He said annoyed.

Louis:"It's true though"

You looked at Harry and smiled at the fact that is was probably true. So you guys started to watch the movie and Niall out of nowhere shouted

"WAIT! PAUSE IT!"

Harry:"Oh wow Niall you're scared already?"

Niall:"No! There's no popcorn, no food, how will I watch a movie with no food?"

Harry:"There's popcorn in the kitchen"

Niall:"Ok be right back!"

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, once the smell of popcorn hit you, you said

"Mm! Now that I smell it...a movie with no popcorn is not a movie"

Louis:"it's just....a movie...with no popcorn"

Niall was getting the popcorn ready for the movie and you were really exited you just loved scary movies.

Zayn:"Niall hurry up with the popcorn!"

Liam:"I'll go help him"

Liam got to the kitchen Zayn, Harry, Louis and you could hear the whole conversation.

Liam:"Niall why are you eating all the popcorn?"

You all could hear Niall talk with his mouth full.

Niall:"What? You though I was making popcorn for all of us? You're funny haha"

Liam:"Ew Niall don't talk with your mouth full"

Yaimee:"Guys you ok there?"

You shouted.

Liam:"Yeah! It's just Niall eating the whole popcorn"

Liam shouted back.

Liam:"C'mon Niall lets just forget the popcorn and watch the movie"

Liam and Niall got back to the living room and sat down the other couch. Louis got up and turned the lights off then sat down again. Then the movies started. 48 minutes have passed and you and Louis weren't scared at all you guys were actually laughing at the really gross scary parts. Liam was scared and hiding behind Zayn, and Harry was cuddling with a pillow and Niall was shoving all the popcorn down his throat. Once the movies were over, you guys kept watching and watching and watching movies, it was already dark outside. You guys literally spend all day watching movies. Then you heard Louis yawn.

Yaimee:"Aw BooBear's tired?"

You said with a baby voice while you were messing his hair.

Louis:"oh yes, what time is it Liam?"

Liam:"It's already 12:00am"

Louis:"Well love we have to go to our rooms and sleep we have a day full of fun tomorrow!"

Yaimee:"haha ok ok I'll try to sleep"

Louis:"K then"

Louis kissed your forehead and got up.

Liam grabbed all the movies and hugged you with one arm and said

"Goodnight Yaimee!"

Yaimee:"Goodnight Liam"

Niall got up and went for a hug, you opened your arms wide and hugged each other really tight he even lifted you up a little.

Yaimee:"Omg! no, NO! put me down!"

You said while laughing.

Niall:"haha goodnight love"

He said and kissed your cheek.

Yaimee:"Goodnight Nialler"

Zayn:"Well goodnight love, hope you dream with angels"

You hugged each other and you said

"Aw thanx Zayn, goodnight"

The 3 of them were headed to the door and waved at Harry while saying their goodnights.

Harry:"bye guys"

Yaimee:"haha they're so fun"

Harry:"and loud"

Yaimee:"Haha they are the Best Best Friends anyone could have, you're really lucky Harry"

~END OF CHAPTER~