Chapter 9: Little Girl

Sorry it's so late! But enjoy, I guess?

Jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open, and was brought back to reality with a pounding head. He grit his teeth as he held his head, the action of getting up to quickly felt like someone was hammering at his brain.

Namjoon lifted his head up from where it was rested on his knees, when a groan was heard from beside him.

"Hey, easy Chim." He said softly, pushing the younger boy down carefully, as he saw him trying to stand. The ginger huffed, letting out shallow breaths as he stared at the floor. Namjoon could see the clenching of his jaw.

"Don't call me that." He spat, letting another groan of pain slip past his lips. Namjoon pursed his lips sliding the bag of ice over to him so it was in front of his feet.

"Sorry, and here. This will help. I can get you some pain killers too?" Jimin went to nod but then soon regretted it, instead letting out a croaky, "Please" and "Thanks" as Namjoon walked of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No no, Yoongs it hurts, please don't touch it." Hoseok whimpered as a pale hand rested on his bare, throbbing ankle. The red head sat in front of a crouching Yoongi, his hands intertwined in his hair making it stick up in weird angles, as he rocked back and forth.

The older removed his veiny hand quickly, as if it was something burning hot. He removed the others hands from his hair, holding them gently in his own.

"It's not broken, just sprained. I'll go get some ice for the swelling and some medicine for the pain okay?" Yoongi watched as a lonely tear trickled down the younger's red cheek, he quickly wiped it away. "I know, sweetheart. You'll be fine." He patted the boys head quickly before getting up,

"W-wait, don't leave me though."

And so the boy ended up carrying the taller on his aching back. Although the pink haired boy was struggling, he wouldn't tell the red head as he continued to carry his injured prince.

"I must carry my injured prince to pick out whatever he wants from the sweetie section!" Yoongi declared with a funny voice, a gummy smile appearing when hearing the others little giggle. The giggling boy rested his bushing cheek on the pink haired boys shoulder as they started their journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Erm, I still don't know your name so I'm just going to call you 'little girl' if you don't mind, but anyway please come back here little girl!" Jin rambled on as he ran after the girl with no name. She had scrambled her way out of his grasp, and before Jin could grab her she was skidding around the corner. He followed her around the corner but stopped abruptly when, she wasn't there. He was right behind her and it was like she vanished into thin air, no way she got away that quickly.

"What the Flammingo is going on? Where the flip did you go?" His voice trailed at the end as he tried to figure out what had just happened, he had no trace of her. No sounds of little feet running around. Maybe she was hiding. Jin stood, hand on his chin, thinking for a while and continuing to talk to himself.

He heard a rustle from beside him and he turned to the left slightly and there she was, standing right beside him this whole time, blending in with the clothes. The wide shouldered boy jumped but didn't let out a sound. He was more startled than afraid. He squinted his eyes, stood back a bit to try and understand how he missed that.

"You talk to yourself a lot." The girls high pitched voice spoke, but her face had no emotion, giving Jin chills. He furrowed his brows.

"Yeah, and apparently you like to play hide and seek when it's the end of the world. Not fun." He crossed his arms. He watched as the girl shrugged.