Chapter 11: leaving, together.

It's been awhile oops, I'll try and be more consistent?

"It doesn't look like any are out there anymore." Jimin whispered as he gazed out the small window of the entrance to the shop. He looked back over his shoulder at Jungkook as his palms pressed on the cold glass.

"Are we really about to leave? When we have walls protecting us and food to keep us alive." He shook his head. Jimin's eyes got smaller as he turned to look out at the deserted streets one more time.

"Kook, they were gonna hurt Taehyung. That blue eyed freak fucking hurt three of us already, who knows what their planning to do next." Jungkook winced at the mention of his friend. He folded his arms and started to scuff the floor.

"I guess I'll go wake the others then." He turned away, ready to walk off, until he felt a slight tug on the back of his jacket hood.

"Hey, we will be fine as long as we have each other. We don't need anyone else, never have. Never will." Jimin says with sincerity while patting the boy on the shoulder.

"Yeah." He mumbles as he removes the gingers hand, giving it a squeeze.

"I guess I'm just scared? Like really fucking terrified." The taller spoke, his voice shaking slightly, sounding more like a child in this moment. From his trembling, calloused hands to the way his eyes glistened, moving anxiously from Jimin, to the window.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I wanna b-be s-strong." He hiccuped as he bent his head backwards towards the ceiling, trying to control his emotions. He hated feeling so weak.

The gingers eyes softened at the younger, this is when Jimin realised he was still just a kid.

"I know, I am too, but that's okay. We can all be scared of whatever is waiting for us out there, but let's be scared together, cause maybe then it won't be so hard. You lean on any of us when you want too, and you'll let us lean on you in return, right?" Jungkook nodded as his tears dropped. He wiped at his eyes harshly, making them turn red and puffy.

"Come here, you big kid. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." He brought the kid into a tight hug, rubbing his back as his eyes even stung a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook made his way back to the group with his tears long gone, but the worried feeling still weighing on his chest.

It was night, so the rest of the members were sleeping, maybe not so soundly, but resting their sore bodies nonetheless.

The raven almost cooed out loud when his eyes landed on a sleeping brunette, but then he realised he didn't want the snoring, armed men to know he was up and about. He crouched down, frowning at the uncomfortable position the boy was in on the tiled floor. Knees to chest, cheek to hand. The only way to wake Taehyung was by touch, so he gently tugged on the boys ear lobe. This way he wouldn't-shouldn't be startled, as this was Jungkook's way of letting him know it's him and not someone else.

The brunettes mouth opened slightly, his eyes opening shortly after. His slightly open mouth soon turned into a yawn, arms stretching upwards as he looked at Jungkook. His arms then tangled around the ravens neck, asking for a hug. Jungkook leaned down so the tired boy didn't have to get up.

After the small embrace, Jungkook rubbed the small boys cheek, not looking forward to telling the boy what they were going to do.

"We are leaving, all of us." He signed. Taehyung nodded, not questioning him. Jungkook smiled, happy that he was complying. He could tell the boy was still tired as he felt a weight on his arm. He nudged the boy softly, making sure he didn't fall back asleep. He got a pout in return, Jungkook felt bad, but it had to be done.