Chapter 8

Amy's POV

Bam walks out of your bedroom giving you a wink, shutting your door behind him. "Oh my fucking god. Was Bam Margera flirting with me? Urgh Fuck. Shut up Amy, he'd never go for someone like you" you thought. You get up from your sweat drenched bed, and go into the bathroom. The nightmares were getting worse, you can tell. You couldn't believe Bam had to see you like that, And you hit your head purposely onto the door frame. "Fuck, im never going to get a chance with him now. Not that I did before" you say out loud to yourself. You clear yourself up, again. And change your clothes. You put on your red foo fighters logo vest, black shorts, and checkered converse, grabbing your beanie hat as you leave the door.

You walk down the stairs checking your phone, its late evening. You decide to get something to eat, and enter the kitchen/living room. Most of the guys are outside apart from Bam and Ryan who were talking on the sofa. They notice you walking in, and both their heads turn quickly in sync. "Hey guise" you tell them giving them a smile. "Heya hun" says Ryan, "heya" says Bam. "Heard about what happened, bad night sleep?" Asks Ryan with a concerned look. "Yeah, I'm fine now though" you reassure him. This is why they can't find out you like bam, or at least you thought you did. Theyre like brothers. They're inseparable. They share anything and everything. Probably including their breathing patterns. "Good" Ryan tells you smiling. "So Amy," Bam begins, as your reaching for a beer and sandwich in the Fridge. You can see him intensely watching you again. He continues as you close the fridge "me and the guys were thinking we'd all go out tonight and celebrate the news of the Jackass film. Nothing much, just a house party at johnnys. You in?" Bam asks. "Fuck yeah! Let me just get changed first into something suitable for the occasion" you tell them downing the beer, and thinking twice before eating the sandwich and putting it back in the fridge. "You've already changed like three times today! Besides, you look great anyway" Ryan tells you as he comes up, embracing you in his bear hug. "Ryan! Get off me! I seriously do need to get ready!' You tell him, and He let's you go. 'Thank you, Now Im going to get changed" you give Ryan a smile, and as you walk past Bam. You give him one too. He didn't look happy, but tries to give too a smile anyway. You walk out the kitchen/living room trying not to think too much of Bams unhappiness, and walk up to your room to get ready for the party. But Bam never seemed to escape your thoughts. You liked him. You had never been so sure of anything in your life, and Ryan was bound to catch onto it.

Ryans POV

Amys just left the room, you rejoin Bam on the sofa. He looks like someone's just crapped in his food or something. "Dude, what's wrong now?" You ask him. "Hmm? Oh. Nothing much. Just, have you noticed Amys... Different?" He Asks me. "Fuck no, She's one of a kind. Because shes one of us now!" You tell him. "No, not like that. I mean... Ahh never mind, im just being a Dick as usual" he tells you. Bam tells you anything and everything, Something must be up. And thats when it hits you. "The intense looks at Amy, walking out when we made fun of him liking her, what he said about her eyes. He fucking likes her! I knew it!" You thought to yourself smiling triumphantly. "Why are you smiling Dick head?" Bam asks you. "Oh nothing much, Just that. Oh, YOU DO LIKE AMY YOU FUCKER!" You shout at him jumping on him. "Fuck you asshole, we just met her! Besides, what makes you think that?" Bam asks you, you can tell hes being caught out. "Dude, I've known you forever. We're apart of each other. We both know what each others thinking" you tell him knowingly. "Yeah, well whatever man. Fuck you shithead" Bam tells you, as he walks out the door slamming it behind him. "I knew it. I fucking knew it" you think to yourself smugly.