Chapter 5

You are pulled up by none other than THEE Bam Margera. My god was he beautiful. Just like on tv, except better. No, 1000 times better. He was wearing a purple hoodie, thin grey scarf draped around his neck, white HIM shirt, black jeans and his purple adio shoes. He was looking deep into your eyes, and you were mesmerized by his. You seemed to be in under some sort of spell, You felt like you could see right into his soul. Those piercing icy blue eyes sent a chill down your spine. He spoke "Urm hey, you must be Amy, I'm ba-" you cut him off "Bam Margera. Yes of course! Im Amy Stanley" telling him and probably seeming a bit too keen. "Woah Fuck. Well Hey Amy, its great to finally meet you" giving you a dazzling smile. You smile back, hoping you're not blushing. You look down to see your hand still firmly clasped to his ring infested hand, and quickly remove them remembering what Missy had just said to you. Bam steps back looking slightly hurt. You suddenly realise everyones probably been waiting for you outside this whole time. "Shit, we should probably be heading to meet the guys" you tell Bam. "Wha? Oh! Yeah, okay" Bam replied back giving you a cheeky smile. You both walk down the stairs, and out through the double doors to meet the gang.

Ryan's POV

"Hmm, I wonder what's taking Amy, Bam and missy so long" you say to the guys. "I dunno, threesome?" Johnny jokily replys. "Oh I better go and 'help' them" Dave England replys back with. You can tell he'd had a few to drink already, and hes a massive Dick when drunk. So you thought you'd let him have a few more, before giving him a taste of his own medicine. Maybe locking him in a portable potty and pushing it down a hill. "No. Not yet. We should save something like that for the camera" you think to yourself.

Amy and bam come casually walking up towards us, giggling to each other. "Wheres Missy?" You ask him. "Yeah, where is she?" And other similar questions asked by the guys directed at Bam. "I don't know, hopefully that bitch will be gone for good" Bam replies back to everyone with a slight edge to his voice. Everyone just left it as that, no one likes seeing Bam like this. Especially me. "Come here Bam darling!" You shout to him. You and Bam were like brothers. You could never stay miserable around each other. Bam runs up to you with his iconic cheeky smile, and picks you up like a princess. "Urgh, Bam darling. How I have missed you" nuzzling into his neck, and kissing him on his cheek trying to make your way to his lips "Ahh dude! No! Not cool!!" Bam shouts whilst dropping you. "That's no way to treat a lady!" You reply back very femininely. Everyone's laughing at you and Bam. As he tries to wipe away your saliva, and you get up from the floor. "And you two say you're not gay?" The guys move aside to reveal Amy. Man she was cute. She had said the gay comment. Everyones nearly crying with the laughter at this point, and Bam helps you up. You look at him, he's not looking at you. He can't seem to take his eyes off Amy.