Chapter 10

Amy's POV

Ryan pulls up into a driveway, and park's up along with several cars. There was loud music, along with many other noises coming from the house just past the driveway. "We're here" Ryan tells me. You're still paralyzed with fear from the journey, and you're screaming inside mentally. But you know you can't tell anyone that, you were a Jackass now for Fuck sake! Adrenaline was now going to be your oxygen. So you'd better start getting used to this scary, exciting new feeling. Yet, you're still clinging onto Ryan back. "Urmm Amy? You still alive back there?!" Ryan jokingly asks. "Yeah, I'm o-kk" you tell him as slowly remove yourself off him. Ryan gets off the bike, and you take off the helmet placing It carefully where Ryan was. You remained sitting on the seat to regain some sort of control in your now jelly-like legs. Ryan begins to walk away, he turns around realising your still on the bike. "Are you coming or not?" He shouts from a short distance. "I'm coming Dickhead, hold the Fuck up!" You Shout back attempting to stand up and falling over. Ryan runs over. "Shit Amy! I was joking about you 'falling' for me, I didn't know it was actually true!" He laughs. Maybe you were starting to fall for him. After all, hes shown you more effection then Bam has. Athough, there was that moment between you two after his fight with Missy... Or at least you thought there was. You try and forget about your feelings for now, and try and feel your legs instead as he helps you up. He supports you by wrapping his arm around your back and just. under your opposite shoulder. You both walk along the path way, and enter johnny's place.

You walk through the huge double doors with Ryan. The aroma of lethal and non lethal drugs, alcohol and sweat filled the air. It wasnt very pleasant. The place wasn't packed, but there was quite a few people. You caught a glimpse of some of Jackass guys here and there, but you couldnt see Bam. You were gutted, but it wasn't so bad because Ryan was still here keeping you company. You knew this wasn't just the crew. It couldn't be. There were too many stick thin, "breasts bigger than their brain" women here. Jeff tremaine and Spike jonze calls your name, and you and Ryan go over to them.

"Amy!" Jeff says as him and spike stand up, offering his hand and you shaking it. "Amy Sanger, Its a pleasure!" says spike offering his hand to you, and you shaking it too. Ryan sits you down on the stool next to spike and Jeff. "So I just thought we should discuss some of the stunts with spike that we were going to get you to do in the movie, as shooting is in a couple of days..." They began to continue. You were completely engrossed in the conversation. Excited as Fuck. "Ryan, Bams upstairs if your wondering" Jeff informing ryan, who looks bored as fuck. "Ahh, okay thanks man. Il see you guys later then" He does that sort of hand shake into a hug pump thing to Jeff and spikes. Then rubs your back softly giving you a wink. You Watch him head upstairs. Spike and Jeff continue telling you about what your new job was going to be like, and for the first time in your life. You were ecstatic about going to work in a few days.

Ryans POV

You walked upstairs, leaving Amy to discuss things with Jeff and spike. You go into the largest room on the first floor to see a poole table with some of the crew playing with it, several bean bags with people smoking something on them In one corner. Johnnys huge black stretch sofa which had Bam, ehren, and Chris on it. Then novak in the remaining corner making out with some chick.

"RYAN MY MAN!" Bam shouts as he's runs up, tackling you to the ground. Then quickly jumping up, pulling you up with him and embracing you in a bear hug. Hes had a few, you can tell. he's beginning to have that reckless twinkle in his eye. You both had that look when you started drinking. It brought many funny memories. "Dude, looks like we need to get wasted. So Let's get some more fucking drinks!" "Fuck yeah, let's get pissed!" You agree. He downs the rest of his beer, and drags you to the next floor where the bar is.

After several bottles, shots, and a hint of weed. You're sitting in the bar, laughing with Bam And youve lost your trousers in a bet. "Heyy, d-dude?" Bam asks you. "Yeahh my man!" Bam was completely wasted, And you were on the verge to as well. "Weeeell, I'm s-sorry for abouut earlierrr. Yknoww? About Amyy" he slurs to you, his arm over your shoulder in the best friend sort of way. "Nahh, don't worryy. I was just kidddinn" you reply back feeling yourself looking control "nononoo Ryanmn. You wereee right! I do kinda like Amyy. Missys gonee, I cann start freshh with Amyy! Shes fuckinn hooott" He downs the rest of his beer, and falls off the bar stool onto the floor. Bams passed out.

It hurt slightly hearing Bam say that. You both seem to have fallen for the same girl. No matter, he was passed out. You were high as Fuck, and she was just down stairs. "Time to woo her" you thought to yourself. You have an extra Shot if vodka quickly, and propped Bam up against the barside. You drunkily make your way down the stairs, completely forgetting you're not wearing pants. Nearly tripping here and there, passing all the fellow high drunk junkies that surrounded you. Until you reached the bottom floor. There she was. Still sitting with spike and Jeff. "Fuckk Bamnm, thiss ones mineee" you told your self. You wobbly make your way over to her, she turns round.