Phillipa Nelson (Chapter 9: Plane Crash)

We got out of the underworld close to being Cerberus' breakfast otherwise we were fine.

We got to the airport (My idea because there was no way I was going to catch a cab to Miami)

We had no tickets but Liam and I had that under control.

We got a lady at an empty counter...

"Good day, ma'am," Liam smiled He seriously was going to melt me with those smiles. "You have any space for four more passengers?"

The lady blushed. "Yeah- I mean yes, sir. Where to?"

"Miami," I said.

The lady smiled-- My charmspeak was working.

"Yes just go left."

All four of us rushed to the plane, before the lady realized she was tricked by two teenagers.

In the plane we got ourselves a snack, Leila sitting with me and the boys with each other.

All seemed to go well until one of the flight attendants came. She was an old lady with her hair in a bun. Her black eyes held a wicked glint.

I had a bad feeling about her so I took out the mascara which I learned was called Anaklusmos  (No I'm not going to make the old lady look younger and prettier)

The old woman got to Liam smiling sheepishly.

"Hello, Liam, you've grown so much," she cooed.

Liam's reaction was better than I thought... He took out his sword and stood up as the old woman transformed into a huge bat like thing with leathery wings and talons...

"Tasty demigod!" The Fury screeched which caused the people in the plane to run around.

The Fury chased Leila and Liam around trying to grab them but when she came to me, things changed.

The Fury, known to be ferocious became scared.

"The One?! Daughter of Poseidon, hurricane Queen!" She shouted. "Would taste salty and slightly spicy!"

The Fury left like mist... gone, vanished.

Suddenly a force hit the plane caused the lights to go off and chaos erupted.

"Stay calm everyone, it's only a little lightning, won't hurt anyone," said Leila.

Epic fail!

Thunder roared and lightning kept hitting the plane continuously. Why was I having such a bad day!

"Mayday! Mayday!" Screamed several voices.

Liam rushed down the corridor into the cockpit. I followed behind him.

"The captain jumped off the plane," he said, taking the controls with Leila.

I would've found that funny but the plane was about to crash!

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Screamed James like a headless chicken or should I say goat.

I place my hands on the ceiling of the plane,standing on my tiptoes. I concentrated on balancing the plane. Lightning swam all around the plane and down my spine-- Zeus's plan was going to fail-- he's not going to kill us, not today in any case.

But I became tired and Leila and Liam were struggling. The plane began beeping as we headed towards the ocean and Zeus struck the plane once more which caused the plane to lose control and we held on tight for our lives.