Chapter 7: Hera's BIG Mistake

My mother's house was not far from camp but unfortunately we got wet by the time we reached there. I could've held the storm off but I dared not to tamper with Zeus again-- I've seen enough lightning for a day.

My mother, Caroline Nelson welcomed us in. She gave Leila, James and Liam a nice hug and offered them hot chocolate and biscuits but as for me:

"Phillipa, you're supposed to be dead!" screeched mom.

What a nice welcome hey

"Mom," I said. "What do you mean?".

"You were supposed to be dead by Zeus at the age of fourteen."

"So that's why he tried to kill me in the first place but it backfired!"

Mom nodded sadly.

The Victorian Living room became silence except for Liam's loud chewing and sipping. I gave him a look.

"What?" he shrugged. "Your mom's food is good."

I couldn't help smiling.

"How did it all happened?" I asked my mom.

For a while she didn't answer and the both of us just stared and stared. Me staring into my mom's soft brown eyes and my mom staring into my deep blue-green eyes.

"When you were born, Hera became jealous and she took you away. She then attempted to throw you into Tartarus, the deepest darkest and most evil pit in the underworld. Hades caught her and tried to stop her which only brought Zeus, Poseidon, Hermes, Athena and Aphrodite who also tried to stop her but this caused bits of their power into you, making you multi powered. Zeus then swore that one day he'll get rid of you and since the Big Three were involved, you are extremely powerful even for a multi-powered demigod," mom finally said.

I wondered what part of Hades I had in me.

"Lightning, water, darkness, earthquake, destruction and death," I whispered to myself.

"What part of Hades does Phillipa have?" asked the optimistic Leila Da Silvia.

"Darkness," I replied.

We said thank you to my mom and left.

"Where to now?" James asked.

"Hades," I said, "It's time to meet the lord of the dead".