Chapter 11: Shark Ride

Now we are back to Phillipa's POV

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Jordyn Minifie

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself hugging Liam, floating in the water with my friends...

I let go of Liam

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"How do we get to Miami?" asked James.

"Leave that to me."

Since I was a daughter of the sea god I could communicate with sea animals and horses. I summoned four sharks to come to us-- a hammerhead, tiger shark, reef shark and a great white.

I told my friends to stay calm and that the sharks won't harm them for as long as I'm there.

"Sup, boss!" spoke the great white, Finn in my head. "What you want us to do?"

"Please take me and my friends to the shores of Miami," I said.

"What?" said Leila. "You can speak shark?".

"Duh! I'm a daughter of Poseidon."

"Sure thing boss," said Finn.

Liam took the hammerhead, Leila took the tiger shark and I took the great white.

James hesitated to take the reef shark until I threatened him that if he didn't do it, I might as well let the shark swallow him whole.

Riding a shark was not the most comfortable way of traveling to Florida but you got to admit! It was an amazing experience.

In about no time we reached the shores of Miami and the sharks left us where the water was knee deep.

"Bye Sharkey!" Leila waved at the tiger shark. "I'll never forget you!"

Apparently Leila had made a new friend...

We would've been cheering by now but the sky was stormy, the beach was empty and a figure was holding that seemed to be the helm of darkness.

The thief's hair was blonde, blowing in the wind.

"Step closer, Phillipa or are you too scared to face me?" The thief's voice said.

I stepped closer with my friends behind me.

The thief turned around smiling revealing blue eyes and the features of a girl.

"Surprise, Idiot!" Amy said. "You are going to die!".

My blood turned into ice, and I went numb...

Lightning flashed here and there.

"DEATH!" screamed a voice. The word hit me like a punch, causing me to drop to my knees