Chapter Seven: Double The Love

"I don't deserve your kind words, Trevvy." I said giggling. "But if you really mean that, both of you.. I will, but now I have to explain to Connor" I said sighing.

I walked away to the house, entering to see Connor on the couch with kian... this can't be good, Connor must of told kian.. "Hey.." I said, they both turned there heads. Connor jumped out of his seat towards me, "Katlyin? you know who we are? you remember?" he said exited..

"Honestly... I never forgot who you are.." I said looking down, tapping my feet..

"what do you mean?!" Connor asked me sternly, his facial expression left him fast

"I lied, I thought it was the only way to keep you safe and guess what, I even revived Trevor!" I said excitedly

"Kate." Connor said, with no emotion.

"yeah.. Connor?"

"I forgive you, you weren't you, the monster took over you, it's okay."

"But you and kian are friends again?"

kian got up and pushed Connor away

"now that I know it wasn't really you who fell for Connor, we can continue as normal right? i'm so sorry for the way I treated you, I wasn't myself" kian said, he started to even tear up, Connor just sighed and put his hands behind his back, waiting for me to choose him...

"guys but I-"

"but what?" they both said, quickly.

"Who do you love katy?" Connor said grabbing my hand, he whispered something to me but I couldn't make it out.

"Yeah." kian retrieved

"I-" "I love you both okay." but before they could respond we see jc slam in the doors holding too girls, he's really drunk... one of the girls had long brown hair and glasses, she was wearing a skirt, where as the other girl had curly dark hair, also with glasses, but she was wearing leggings. They were huddled together, the girls would take turns kissing him, me connor and kian just sighed, what a player.

"Alright girls, let's take the fun up to my room, Kayla, Aredana, let's go. but before they walked the curly hair spoke "i'm Ariana... and she kyla..."

"whatever, your both hot so I don't give a shit what your name is" they gave him a dirty look, Kyla I guess her name was spoke

"i'm not going up there, i'm leaving." but as soon as she said that jc was making out with Ariana, wow.. Kyla stormed out of there, and Ariana followed him to his room, i'm not too curious to know what happened next (i'm so sorry Ariana ily omg HAHAHAHA)

"well I guess I'll make dinner then?" I said trying to avoid the conversation earlier.

kian completely forgot but then Connor brought it up

"good idea, at dinner, you decide who you want to be with, alright?

I didn't answer and continued to make dinner, but I realized I needed to change, I went upstairs but then I couldn't believe my eyes,

cliffhanger #sorrynotsorry