Chapter Two: A Little Taste

"Hey!" I heard kian say

"look I-" tried to tell him, but he grasped my arm and put my chin up to meet his eyes.

"You didn't talk to me all day."

"Well we aren't exactly friends, why would I?" I said to him.

"Because your just like me."

"what?"

"you'll find out soon, darling." he leaned into kiss me, and I let him. god he's sexy af.

I walked home wondering what he ment, and when I reached home, I feel right asleep. I was dizzy, and tired.

when I woke up I looked in the mirror, my hair was dark, and my skins was pale, and my teeth were- my teethe were sharp, this is some kind of prank. Then I heard my door open.

"That happened early." Kian said, said, walking to me"

"What's going on I just woke up and then I see this kian what is this"

he didn't answer, and pushed me to the bed, crawling on top of me,

"Kian get off of me!"

"stop acting so innocent, you think i'm sexy, I can read your thoughts." he told me.

"Kian no, stop tryjng to act like a vampire!"

"just like you? your a 50 human and a 50 vampire, like me, were a match."

"a match for what?"

"biting." he got serious. before I knew it he sunk his fangs in my neck

"Kian stop, it hurts." he let off of me and wiped the blood from his chin.

"your turn," he told me. "you have to bite someone to be in candet."

"what's candet!?" I asked with distress.

"where vampires stay". he told answered, staring into my eyes.

I felt my teeth grow and my eyes turn black, then red, I flipped him over and grasped his shoulders, I bit him and his blood was so sweet, I kept going but I didn't realize I should of stopped, kian was about to die, but he through me off of him and pushed me against a wall, "are you trying to kill me?" he asked me, yelling.

"Kian i'm sorry it was just it tasted-" he winked at me and slid his hands down my neck to my hips.

"well now i lost a lot of blood, so I need to take it back." he said, sexy.

"i'm gonna try something different." he said,

"Kian wait no please"

he sunk his teeth into me but let out as fast as he could, and sat there sucking the blood that would come off of my neck,

"oh kian- stop"

"never." he told me

he would suck harder but it wasn't pain anymore. it felt good, like I was getting power.

he let go and smiled,

"Kian that fucking hurt!" I told him, it didn't thought, he's sexy holy shit and it felt amazing, I thought.

"you sure, katylin? considering I can read your mind it was amazing. he said grasping me, "i'm done with your innocence, I like you bad." he said, throwing me to the bed.

"well i'm not, so get out kian." I said sternly, getting off the bed.

"I'll get out with you, to Candet. it's time to say goodbye."

honestly I didn't care, I hated my family, they abused me and I had no friends.

"but what about my life here?"

"once you go to candet the world rewinds as if you never existed."

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED, next chapter up soon.