Chapter Five: I'm Sorry

I woke up, I saw katylin lying on the ground, she must of fallen off the couch.

"katy cat" I said kissing her, and helping her up.

"how did I fall I was with you cuddling, I liked it like that."

"you mustve slipped, but I liked it too." I told her, kissing her forhead. I took her hand and we saw that jc was making pancakes, we sat at the table, still holding hands. Kian, Trevor and shakiba were already there, Trevor and shakiba were kissing like crazy, they never even took breathes! it was just on going. Kian was so mad, seeing us together, it made me happy to know I won her.

"Maybe tonight we could do something?" Katy asked me

"I'd love too. Movie?"

"Sounds good." she said smiling and giving me a peck on the lips. we ate our breakfast, and so on.

KATLYINS POV

I stood up from breakfast and went to the corridor to see Jc, "hi jc.." I said awkwardly.

"Let me suck your blood or I swear to god." he said grabbing me

"Jc ew. that's enough."

"I will kill connor. let me suck you."

"yeah right."

just then he pulls me to the side and gets on top of me, I struggle but he won't let go, he reaches down to bite me but just then the power goes out and I hear Trevor yell "JC GET OFF OF HER" and I feel someone fighting him but I don't know where to go. I slide away and go to bed. Connor comes in too.

"It's only 12:30, cutie." he says smiling

"but I want to cudddddlllee" I said smiling and jumping on his back he laughed and fell down. I was on top of him and we smiled, I kissed him and it felt like the whole word was gone, just me and him. but then we fell asleep. I woke up, it was about 1 in the morning, ugh we shouldn't of taken that nap. I heard footsteps from downstairs, why would anyone be awake, I walked down there slowly, to see jc in vampire form pacing back and forth. I tried to run away so he wouldn't notice me, it was too late.

"Katy, katylin come here please i'm scared" he said to me, he actually seemed in depression, I felt bad for him.

I walked over,

"what's wrong, jc?" right as I got about to inches from him he slammed me to the wall, why always a wall, you know, sometimes I would much prefer you know something softer...

"something softer?" jc said, shoot, I forgot he can read my mind. he threw me on a couch, it's still pitch black, shit. "I won't bite you, don't worry, instead ill make love to you." he said whispering.

"JC THIS IS RAPE, get the fuck off of me" I screamed. he tried to pull my shirt off but I was kicking and screaming, just then I heard Trevor coming, "wow okay jc stop, I'll call the cops." he said. thank goodness trev was here, but jc didn't stop, I saw Trevor pull him off but i heard Trevor yelling, jc was beating him hard, I grabbed a knife, and I stabbed him, wait, oh my god oh my god, I just killed him

Then I realized, I didn't, I just stabbed his arm, I needed him to be done for, but what I did next was the biggest mistake of my life

CONNORS POV

I wake up, to realize its morning, how did I sleep for so long, katylin wasn't there so I walked out of the room, this was the worst sight I could ever see, blood trails, beer bottles, and my love gone, did she kill herself? I tried to follow the trails, of blood, I called her and called her crying. I was so worried, nobody was home, the blood trails left the house, I was running in the rain crying.... only too see katylin... lying on the street, covered in blood, is she dying? I ran too her, I picked her up in my arms

"katylin? baby, are you okay?"

"Connor I-" she passed out, she's so weak, I leaned down to look at her, but at that moment, I realized that blood wasn't... hers...

she regain life again, "what is going on, i'm going to call 911" I yelled

"no Connor no please no" she whimpered

"WHY NOT!?" I screamed at her

"Connor I did something really bad..." she started to cry..

"what, what did you do Kate?"

"something bad" she was balling her eyes out.

"what did you do! tell me now katylin."

I dropped her, the words that came out off her mouth left me stunned, how could she kill such an innocent man, Trevor, he's like my little brother, I was crying, why, why Trevor.

"jc was trying to rape me and it was dark, I thought it was jc, I realized after the first Stab and-"

"katylin, why the fuck did you keep going then!?"

"I don't know connor, I- it made me feel powerful, ever since you bit me i-"

"don't try to fucking blame this on me, how could you?"

"Connor i'm sorry."

"I don't fucking care that your sorry, you disgust me."

"I SAID IM SORRY" her voice deepend, she got strong again, her teeth sharpening, skin pale, "I said, i'm sorry, Connor, do you forgive me?" she said seriously.

"no, of course not, your a murderer!" I screamed at her, she clenched her jaw, and grabbed me, still covered in blood she bit me, hard, it wasn't a nice bite, she was trying to kill me.

"You are trying to kill everyone! your not yourself katylin, I want the old you back please" she was sucking all my blood, I was loosing consciousness, the world went black, but instead I released her bite and kissed her, I felt her teeth ungrow, I saw all the blood disappear.

she collapsed in my arms