Chapter One: Not A Stranger

I woke up, sliding out of bed to check my phone, 6:15am it read, shit I have to go to school, the hell hole of life. I got dressed, put on my makeup and left, I slid my long blonde hair in a ponytail and grabbed an apple, "BYE MOM!" I yelled, knowing she was upstIrs in her room "Have a good day honey". locking my front door I left. 17, I thought, last year of high school, thank The Lord. Then I felt footsteps behind me, which led me to turn around. I saw a boy who looked about my age, deep brown hair, huh, I have never seen him before, he was sexy though. His leather jacket and his nose peircing gave off a bad vibe though. he seems dangerous.

"Who are you?" I asked, he was following me.

"Kian Lawley, and what's your name, beautiful?"

"Kaytlin" I told him.

"Well your adorable, i'm hoping to see you in some of my classes?"

oh shit, he goes to my school.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were just being Cree-" he cut me off

"Okay." he said laughing. so he does have emotions.

I stepped into school with Kian

"I could show you around?"

before he even heard me I looked at his eyes, they turned red, a dark red

"Kian are you o-"

"Im fine." his voice got deep, but then he looked around to see no one but us, he pushed me up against the locker, and what I thought to be a kiss turned into him kissing my neck sniffing it,

"KIAN GET OFF OF ME"

"Why, baby?"

"I've known you for an hour, plus ew okay."

"But your blood will be so sweet, your a human mix."

"okay what is a "human mix" and plus, is this some kind of joke?"

he walked away, god teenage boys are such perverts.

I went to all of my classes, boring like always, and when the bell rang to go home, I was so relived, until