Chapter Eight: Everything About Her

A girl, wearing some tiny dress is lying on Connors bed, straight hair, brown eyes, who is she! has Connor been sleeping with her!?

"Who are you!" the girl yelled

"Connors girlfriend, slut, and who are you?"

"Megan, and actually i'm his girlfriend, sorry."

my heart sank, Connors cheating on me. I ignored her and ran down the stairs, I just tried to grab my phone off the counter but Connor stopped me, I was crying

"Shit." Connor said

"LOOK, I was sad you didn't know me and I met this girl and trust me, she means nothing, I don't like her, I love you." he said.

"Kian, can you take a walk with me?" I said, I comepletely ignored what Connor said, I hate him.

"anytime.". kian answered. he grabbed my hand Connor was so depressed, I still felt bad.

"Connor, Man, are you trying to destroy her life?" kian said shaking his head.

We went out for our walk and kian hugged me the whole way through

"Can I tell you something, kate?"

"anything."

"I have feelings for you. Like when I look at the stars or trees or sunsets I think wow, those are beautiful, but then when I look at you I think "this is actually the most unique human being on earth, her eyes, laugh, smile, the way she taps her feet when she's nervous, everything she does just makes me fall for her harder, i'm in such a deep hole from loving you, i'm stuck in it, there's no way out but to know that somewhere i'm not doing this for nothing, that I know my feelings are possible, because Katlyin Dacey, you, are who I am in love with."

I fell down crying, he really feels this way about me? I can't believe it.

"I think you found a way out though, because, I love you too." I said wiping my tears.