Chapter 10: Anything You Please

kian grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs but we heard megan and Connor talking.. so we listened

"I love you, megan, you mean the world to me, that other girl? she's for blood. nothing more, infact she ugly, I wouldn't ever want someone like her, she's easy, it's like taking candy from a baby, but in this case, blood from a fresh vampire." we heard him say. tears streamed down my face as kian held me in his arms, I kissed him. "Kian, your love is for real, right?" "My love for you is as real as your beauty, unlike Megan's." I giggled a little bit and he let me jump on his back, the cutest picky back I have ever gotten. he so darn cute, he gave me little kisses all day.

"You know tomorrow is my birthday right?" kian said smiling, as we sat on his bed

"Really!? Yay, we can do something special." I told him!

"I have in mind something really special.." he told me, holding my hands

And what's that?" I asked him. he put his lips by my ears, touching them, "birthday sex" he whispered. his breathe sent chills up my spine. i'm not ready yet.

"Oh." I said, he kissed me and leaned me down.

"One bite before I go to sleep?" he asked me.

"No, no bites, if you can manage to not bite me or even touch me until 6pm tomorrow, you can bite me, as much as you want and anything else you-"

"Anything?" he said smirking.

"Anything." I said sighing.

maybe Connor was a better choice, not so cruel and unknown, he was simple and sweet, but not really, he's a liar. But tomorrow, he's gonna try and pull something, oh no." k