Chapter Six: Forget Me

"Who are you!? get off of me you creep!" she yelled standing up, she fixed her hair and stared me up and down. she didn't know who I was.

"katylin, please, you know me, don't mess with me"

"i'm sorry but you have the wrong girl, im Jessica, and anyways your some fucking stalker, can you like please tell me where I am?" she said, ignoring my eyes that were stuck on her, she dosent.know.me.

"Katlyin, I know your in there, please, you just killed Trevor." I screamed shaking her

"ew wtf I don't kill people um your some kind of murderer, do I need to call the police, like um ew, capital E."

KATLYINS POV

Lying to him was the only way to keep him safe, and the only way to save Trevor, I just have to find shakiba.

I walked away from Connor, is this it? will I never see him again? I love him. but i'm still in love with kian, too. but now neither of them can love me, I just hurt everyone around me. Right now I have to focus on shakiba. but then I walk into someone by the house..

"excuse me" I politely say trying to get pass him.

"Katylin?" he said

"i'm Jessica... sorry...

"oh, wrong girl, well im Ricky."

Ricky, oh, why haven't i seen him this whole time? can't ask that though. I ignore him and open the doors to see shakiba crying.

"Hey, shakiba.." I say touching her shoulder

"gett off me murder!" she says screaming

"IM SO SORRY." I say, now i'm crying too, I feel so bad.

"but he's a vampire, I can save him, with you help...." I told her smiling, maybe this wasn't the right time to be jolly.

"what can I do? anything to save him.. I love him."

"I know, well see vampires who are in love can be revived by kissing, now even if he wasn't in love with me, I could still kiss him as long as he's in love, but I thought that job should be left for you, right?"

"but... the problem is.." she tried to say, tearing up more

"what shakiba?" I said calmly..

"I don't know if he loves me... we never really told each other if we-" I cut her off

"It's worth a try, okay?" I said smiling. "And as far as this goes, I think my name is Jessica, okay, don't ask." I said laughing. we walked out of the house to where I hid Trevor's body, this is gonna be hard. We walk in to see his body, bloody and fresh. Shakiba broke into tears.

"Look I know this is hard, I know, and sort of disgusting, but you have to be strong, okay?" I said looking at her.

"ok-okay" she managed.

she leaned down to kiss him, and all the blood disappeared, he opened his eyes, oh thank the lord, he's alive.

"Shakiba, thank you, I promise, to never bother you, Trevor or any of the boys again." I told her

"Your leaving?" she asked me, still teary eyed.

"I've done enough trouble here I think." I said smiling.

"Sure, but you have also done good, Connor used to have depression problems.. you know that right? and ever since you came into his life he's been happy, and healthy." she said still looking at Trevor, who was taking breathes and kissing her.

"What?" I asked

"yeah." she said

"Trevor im so sorry, but don't tell anyone you saw me, i'm Jessica now..."

"Please, stay, everyone's lives have been better, especially kian and Connors, maybe not so much mine... but I forgive you Kate." Trevor said, using all his power to smile.