{3} Thats a lot of pink...

[A/N: Because you and Janis have known each other for a while now (F/N) is going to change to (Y/N) (your name) 😁 :)]
Janis hadn't eaten any of her chips at lunch that day, which concerned you slightly but you didn't think anything of it. The rest of your day consisted of meeting with the principle and lying that you had come in late rather than admitting you skipped school with Janis, English class, History and Dramatical studies (Drama).

That night however, was legendary! Janis had written her address on your hand in paint and you stood outside the door, debating wether to ring the doorbell or not. Every time you thought about Janis, butterflies formed in you stomach and your heart skipped a beat or two and now you where entering her house and you hadn't even known her 48 hours! You took a shaky breath and pressed your index finger to the doorbell.

"(Y/N)!" Janis cried out in excitement, pulling you into a warm hug.

"Hey Janis!" You replied, trying to be more chill. "Can I come in?" You asked pulling away from the tight hug.

"Oh, of course!" Janis blushed lightly and opened the door wider into the hallway, "me casa, es su casa!"

Janis' house wasn't very big, there was a small hallway as you went in with the front room/living room, kitchen and tiny bathroom branching off it with thin, wooden stairs tucked into the sides and underneath then was a door to the garage. The hallway was decorated with vintage, flowery wallpaper, a mirror by the door and lots of paintings to match the theme all with the same signature. J.S.

"Janis! These paintings must have cost a fortune! Who's the artist?" You wondered and Janis turned an even darker shade of pink.

"That would be yours truly!" Janis said looking guilty, but under it all, she was smiling! Someone had complimented her art! HER ART!

"Shut up!" You exclaimed, "there amazing! Can you paint me one?"

"I'd be honoured."

The rest of the tour, continued with the walls of the front room being a shade of cream and again, covered in numerous paintings by Janis that consisted of flowers bouquets to family portraits! The kitchen was a cute baby blue, with a small cream island in the middle and an even smaller table to the side. That room was also covered in paintings with some inspiring cooking quotes. After a nerving journey up the old stairs you came to 4 rooms, a bathroom with a shower and a toilet, Janis' parents room Janis' room and another room with the name 'Holly' painted on the door in pink bold letters, surrounded by hand painted fairies and princesses. Janis' room had one single pink wall (the rest where white), a small white single bed in the middle with a pink and purple checked duvet, a mirror and dressing table where by the door as you came in and a small pink desk was beside the window, hanging above that was a noticeboard with printed photos of Janis, Regina, Gretchen and Karen. Multiple, posters and paintings of dogs, people, family and landscapes also joined in, making it a beautiful mess.

"Janis, it's lovely!" You envied

"It's not much, but it's Home!" Janis said looking at it proudly, "now, I take you know how to use makeup?"

"Yep, my mom taught me when I was 10and we had to go to a wedding! It was so boring, I didn't even know half the people there!"

Janis started to laugh whilst re-applying her dull, pink lipgloss at the white dressing table with painted pink stairs, "that's me every time!"

"Well, since you know all about makeup and Regina isn't hear, how about we watch some horror movies? I know 'Alien' is a personal favourite mine!" Janis cheered, "plus, you haven't seen the best bit of the whole house yet!"

***

Janis pulled you by the sleeve of your jacket down the stairs and through the small door leading into the garage.

Even though Janis' house was small, the garage was about the size of the kitchen, maybe even bigger and it didn't even house a car! Instead, it housed two wooden art easels, tubs and tubs of paint, bushes of all sizes, a small, unmade single bed a tatty rug covering only half of the floor and a black leather, double couch with a TV situated information of it on a small coffee table. Empty and full mugs and drinking glasses scattered the room and empty silver crisp and popcorn packets where shoved down the side of the coach and resting on the stone floor around it. The walls were plain with shelves filled with even more paint, plain canvases and brushes. There where no Windows but instead more paintings done by Janis, these paintings didn't have a theme and practically covers the whole wall. The large light was pretty dim and the only bright one was by Janis' small desk that was painted in all different colours of the rainbow and with an extra layer of messy scribbles of unorganised paper.

"I know it's a mess but I spend more time in here than I do my actual room!" Janis said with a sigh and started checking a shelf by the TV for some good movies.

"I love it!" You said in awe,

"Thanks, at least one of my friends does, now, do you want Scream, Alien or Jaws?" Janis asked holding up 3 DVD's.