HANG OUT...Part 1

DARRENs POV

After that Ms. Violet and our other classmates already enter the room......

Then we already start the lesson.

...

...

...

...

...

....

Flash Forward.......

Its Dismissal and i saw Cheska and Hazel talking about something...

hey guys. i said to them trying to look at me

Hey! they jinxed

Do you still wanna hang out with me in our house? Hazel will come.

Cheska said .... excited to hear the answer

Yup. i just said an they smile...
So let's go and rock the road again.... so what song are we gonna sing? Hazel said very excited.
Domino? darren and i said
Perfect! Hazel said then we all laughed.

While walking to the road we just sang and talk and talk...... and of course laugh.....

...

...

...

And then we reach Cheska's Home?

CHESKAs POV

Wanna watch a movie everybody? i said while entering my room upstairs.

Sure! what movie? They said

Uhmmmm...wanna watch the  Hachiko? a dog's fairytale? you know guys its a real story in Tokyo,Japan and its very sad and inspiring story... ... ... wanna cry? wanna try? i said while sitting on my bed and reaching for my laptop...

Ok. They just said
ok is the only word you wanna say? Fine. i said annoyed.....

Then i search for the movie.....
Found it! Hazel said ... pointing to the title.
Tnx. i just said and clicked it...

Can i turn off the lights? darren asks

Sure! Hazel and i jinxed

Then the movie started and tge tgree of us lay down in my bed and make themselves comfortable....

We are the middle-last part of the story and both of their two eyes were tearing of waters... and so do i...

Ok. guys this is what i've been waiting for.... i need to go now! Goodnight guys Love u all. Hazel said and then closed the door....

Its so awkward that me and darren is the only one in the room.....No one is speaking then the movie is already done...... I turn on the lights.

Do you love the movie? i ask him

Yup. Im gonna buy a new dog...... just kidding! he said

Hahaha. are u gonna go home already? i ask him with a sad face.

Uhmmm i dont think so.... Can i have sleepover tonight.... darren asks. If its ok to you and tita ..... and ... Max. he said smiling.

Uhhhmmm... Ok. Just ask permission to tita Marinel...Then i ask mom..... i said to him

Ok. Im gonna call mom. he said then reach his cellphone...

Ok. im gonna go downstairs first. i said

Then i saw mom in the living room...

Hey mom, can darren sleep here tonight? i ask mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hey guys i need to cut it there first because it cannot update..