GETTING READY....

A/N: First of all i would like to thank you for the 1.2k reads.... and there are things that i would change..... in the past chapters... Darren will give Cheska necklace.... but instead darren has 3 gifts for her..... Then i would like to change the ser name of cheska..... its not Garcia anymore..... but its Gomez..... Ms. Gomez, the teacher of cheska, they are relatives..... so clear? ok startin'...

CHESKAs POV

Happy birthday to me!!!!!! i said when im already awake....... I check my phone to see who text me.... and saw it was darren and Hazel..... i expected that they will greet me .... but sadly... they didnt..

DARREN- hey goodmorning!
HAZEL-Goodmorning bestie!!!

They just told me that.... i didnt mind to reply so i went downstairs.....

Goodmorning Cheska! Mom said...
Morning mom! i said in a happy tone.... expecting that she will greet me..... but not!!!

Me and Max will just go nearby ha! Dont go anywhere.... mom said then they left...... I just decided to go in my room and took a bath.... after that i would like to wear clothes in a better one coz i will make this day for me special..... so i wear my colorful dress, put a headband on my hair then i just straightened it....... then i lay on my bed again.... i look at my phone again.... but still.. no one remembers......im just feeling worst today :-(:-(:-(:-(.........

IRENEs POV

(mada of cheska)

Me and Max leave our house early... coz we will fetch my husband in  airport this 7:30 i the morning.. ... the time now is 7:00 so i have to hurry.... the airport is a little bit faraway here so it takes exactly 30 mins.............

~at the airport~
DADDY!!!! Max said pointing ..... to my husband when he exits the door....

HUNNY! i said

I miss you!  my husband, Francis said... then we hugged each other and we carried his luggage in the car .... then we left the airport.........

So to whom house will i stay? Francis said

To our neighbors.... remember Lyndon? Your workmate last time? He's our neighbor and Marinel...i said while driving since i know that my husband is really tired...

Is it really okay with them? he asked

Ofcourse daddy! Our family is really close to them! Max said happily... Then we just smile then reach the Espanto's Residence....

DARRENs POV

Im awake with the loud noises downstairs.... so i look at it.... I saw Tita Irene with Max and .... is that Tito Francis?!?! ............ My mom saw me at the corner and called me....

Iyan na ba si Darren? Ang laki na nya at ang pogi pa ah! Tito Francis said then tapped me at my head

Thank you po i said politely then i just smile.....

He will stay here first before the party.... is it okay with you? Mom asked me

Opo naman. I just said then went upstairs again t take a bath and change my clothes to a nicer one so i will look nice.... then i just fixed my hair and went downstairs again....... Now i just saw My parents and Tito Francis chatting.... so lucky that they didnt notice me going in the dining room...... im so hungry! I dont want to eat a large breakfast so i just ate cereals...... not kids!.....

CHESKAs POV

Im so bored and i want to look at the view of the pool from my terrace but before my terrace, There's a large curtain.... so i stand in my bed and when i nearly open the curtain someone knocked impatiently....

Cheska! Cheska! Open the door! i think its Hazel so i opened it......

Hi! She said in a happy tone
Hi.. where are you yesterday? i asked her...

Im sorry.....im just busy yesterday with some other stuff... (Hazel lied)

oh. ok..... i just said so... why'd you come here? i told her...

We need to go to the Mall! Hazel said excitedly

But why? i asked her

I need to buy a bathing suit ..... and you too...!!! Hazel said jumping up and down

But why? i asked her very confused

Coz... uhhmmm next week or this coming saturday we will have a family hangout with your family in the beach! Hazel said happily..

Really??!!!! i told her with a very excited voice

Yes! Let's go! .......she looked at me then You look great! she sid looking at my dress..

Do everybody totally forgot that its m- but before i continue Hazel pull me downstairs and we walk and run to the road to mall

What's with the rush? i askes her while she's running and pulling me inside the store......

Uhhmm Nothing she just said and look at the suits

They are so nice! I'll just pick this! she said holding the pink one-piece bikini and a super short shorts with a floral design...

Thats nice... i said to her while smiling....

Here... I'll pick you... she said while giving me a one-piece color light blue bikini and same in the shorts she picked... it only differ in the color.... mine is pink, blue and violet while hers is Pink, Violet and yellow....... Then we pay at the counter and left the mall with our shopping bags and a shake.....mine is mango and hers is Pandan..... its our fave!.... This Day is just so weird for me........ She waved to me when were in front of their house See you later! Hazel said
Ok. i just said then walk away.... See you later? thats weird....i went in my room and look at my watch...... Oh Gosh!!! The time is so fast!!! Its already 2:30???????? ...... then someone knock on my door....

Time for late lunch hunny! mom said

Its okay mom! Not hungry! i just said

Ok. Pag gutom ka bumaba ka nalang ha ... may nakahanda na sa lamesa... kain na kami ni Max! mom said then i heard her footsteps going downstairs and Calling Max........ Max still didnt greet me... no one bothered to greet me!!!! so i just decided to sleep and alarm at the time 4:30... haha ... im so lazy today.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi !!! please vote and comment!!! Thank you all for reading this story....... You' Are The One who's inspiring me.... hahaha....

~francesca <3