I Love U <3 <3 <3..... Confession

CHESKAs POV

i..... love.... you ..... darren said looking at me and focused on what will be my reaction....

My eyes widen and i said....

darren ... i said it because the tone of my voice is like darren is not in his own mind....

what? i... love... you ... all this time.... im with you you always make me happy.... when i first saw you.... i already fell in love and i think its not a PUPPY LOVE..... that is the reason why i convinced Mom and Dad to study here... your the reason why i smile everyday.....and you are the reason why im here...... he said looking straight at me.......and blushing red.

I ... am.... speech.. less... i just said.....looking at the floor

do you have... the same feelings? he ask with curiosity....

Yes... but ..... were too young..... you are my ultimate crush and my family fets the title of love..... trying to make him better......and i think im blushing too

i see.....i unders-..... he said cut because

Ok thats enough domino couple! you can.now go home.....Ms Adame said opening the door and butting in...

ok . ma'am we just said

....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

while walking on the road no one of us is speaking.....then later

darren holds my hand......i tried to release it but he wont let me......

Hey lovebirds!!! how's your day? hazel said..... we didnt notice her walking awhile ago.....

i poke the side of darren to release my hand so hazel dont see it.... so he releases my hand.....

oh!dont let her go ... i already see it... she said smiling...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ok guys!!! thank u all for reading it... is it nice? haha. thanks for reading... again...

~francesca <3