STARS...

CHESKAs POV

Im here in my room wearing pyjamas and doing my assignment ....... Today is Thursday and Weekends are coming!!! Im so excited......Nah..... I'll just focus in my book..... i need to catch up because im so busy this past few days because of my teacher and..... Darren ..... remember? im assign to guide him in school....

...

...

...

...

...

Im done in my assignments and Im here in my terrace at my room outside..... Im just watching the STARS...... they truly are soooo beautiful...... I always want to be a Star..... and that really means a lot...... Later on my phone vibrates.... Then i look at it and its from.... you know.... Darren..

D. hey watcha doin there outside?

C.wait! how do you know? i reply to him and my eyes are looking around but no sign of him

D. Hey! Cant see me?

C.Obvious.... where are you? and why can u see me?

D. remember? im just near in your house..... :-)

C. ohhhhh yeeahhh i remember...... but how did u see me ? where are u?

D. im sorry i didnt tell you... im here in my terrace upstairs just staring at u watching the STARS...

C. ohhh. I already see u... are u done studying?

D. yup! You like stars dont you?

C. Yup! and always be!

D. Hahaha ... theyre so beautiful.

I saw him at his terrace on his room on the second floor and he is also watching the stars at the beautiful sky..

C. and always be.Hahaha.

D. So....tomorrow is already Friday! ..... and your...... birthday ... is so neeaarr!!!

C. yeah! theres no excitement there....... its a normal day....like maybe last year........ Wait! How did u know that my birthday is on July 8? who said it to you?

D. uhhhmmmm... Hazel? i texted her awhile ago and she told me that...

C. so im the topic of your texting?

D. uhhmm. a li'l bit................... Yeah.

C. Why? Whats wrong i mean what did u talk about.

D. Secret .. You'll know it soon. And thank you for always guiding me in school even our classmates tease us. Darren replies trying to change the topic.

C. Welcome. Thats nothing... were Bestfriends! What are friends for?

Haha. so you like stars too huh?

D. Yup! especially the evening star or morning star.

C. Haha. So you sure you gonna come on Saturday?

D. Yup! im really really sure..... just for YOU......... and Hazel ofcourse...

C. haha. see u tomorrow school?

D. yeah. Can i come with you tomorrow morning to school?

C. sure. Nyt!

D. Nyt Ms. D!

C. nyt Mr!. D!

~end of text~

DARRENs POV

so..... do you know what Cheska really likes? Hazel said from my phone..... I call her after the text.

Yeah. Stars! i shout to my phone happily..

Haha. ok .... stars..... Thats nice! i'll think of gift that is connected with a star..... Hazel said from the phone....

Yeah. me too... i already know mine.... i said

What? please tell me .... i'll never say it to her. Hazel said excitingly wishing for me to say what was it

Necklace! a shooting star or the evening star..... she likes it too. i said to her.

That's nice! Goodnyt for now... see u tomorrow!she said

Bye !nyt! i said then we hang up.

I lay down on my bed and look at the pictures of Cheska in my phone.... those selfies and her picture when she is asleep... she's so cute! Haha! I just talk to the picture and go in the dreamland........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ok... hi guys! thank u for reading! Sorry for the fast events!!!! Please vote and comment... love you guys! keep reading po please" *puppy eyes* .

~francesca <3