SHOPPING!!!

DARRENs POV

I woke up 11:30 in the morning and i ate my lunch downstairs.... after that i took a bath and change my clothes......... Im wearing black jeans, plain white t-shirt with matching black varsity jacket and a nike shoes......

Yeah! I look cool! if only cheska will see me now i said while fixing my hair infront of my big mirror...

Aaannndd DONE! i said while finishing the style of my hair...... so i went downstairs and told mom .... so i went to the park.... Its 12:00 already...... i saw Hazel on the bench and i called her.....she's wearing a colorful floral dress and a black dollshoes... and her hair is in pony and a black headband......

So... lets go! Hazel said excitedly.... while jumping up and down

Ok. i just said then we started walking since the mall is just near......

...

...

...

...

...

And we reach mall!

Ok.... Lets go first in the Blue Magic! Hazel said as we walk inside it....... I saw many cute toys.... cute puppets... flexible toys....... and then at the esge of the store i saw very very very cute little bears........ and at the middle of it i saw the perfect one..

Hazel! come here! i said to her as i signaled her..

Ok. she just said

Look at that one! i said as i point the teddy  bear in the middle that is holding a cute cute star.....

That's perfect! Cheska loves teddy bears! and as you said she liked stars! that's very perfect! Hazel said as she reach for it while smiling and very happy..

That will be my gift for her! i said to her as i get it to her in a gentle way...

ok. I'll just find bracelet for her in the pink box!she said smiling.....

Then we went to the counter and we pay for it.... its so cute and it is place inside a small box and it is place in a gift wrap.... and i put my name on it, a small message and her name.... then we went to the pink box....

HAZELs POV

We went inside the store and see so many stuffs.....there's a watch, ponytails, cute headbands and i saw something that attract my eyes........ its a bracelet that has a name on it! and can put any letters you want ... I Love It!..... And i know she will love it too..

Darren! as i scream happily to him..... so that makes the people stare to me....

Oh.. Sorry! i said as i put my fingers in front of my mouth...

What? Stop being hyper... please? darren said as he walk towards me...

Ok.ok! i said Just look at this one! i said as i reach for it and it has a name exactly of cheska!

That's nice! darren said to me...The bracelet has so many designs and it ha glitters.... the letters are so cute and it has a small keychain at the side and said: BFFs ..... its so perfect!............

Hazel come here! Darren called me like i was a dog ... he was holding two small cute keychains and it was a letter.... the one keychain has the letter D with a color blue and the one keychain has a letter C with a color blue too.... its cute like the bracelet im holding....

I'll give the letter "D" to her like it was my name and the letter "C" is for me that means Cheska.... isnt in nice!???!!! Darren said smiling to me...

Yeah.Yeah. i just said but honestly its so beautiful.... its just that he already have 2 gifts for her.... its note "paramihan" so i agree with it....... we paid it and we bought shakes from ZAGU ..... its my favorite...... He bought Mango shake and mine was Pandan... my fave.....  he is walking with his gift for Cheska in his right hand and his shake in his left hand.......... ....... i was just happy shopping!!!.....

Hey! darren said

Yeah? i reply

Can we take a seat first? Im tired Darren said with his tired voice...

Yeah. Ok. Me too... lets just sit there! i said as i point to the bench inside the mall.... then we sat in the 2 chairs...