One of the Heartthrobs <3

A/N: hey guys!!!!! Please read my future story "Dear Crush,I Still Exist" just please say me if you want that to be a darren espanto fanfic or normal..... Then just message me if you want to be part of the story.... Sorry... I can just get at least 2-3 persons....just comment if you want it to be a fanfic of darren......

CHESKA's POV

I woke up this morning catching my breath ....... Rica and Darren's arms are around me.... This two are a good hugger....... Like they really wanna squeeze me ..... I feel like I will pop!.......I slowly put their arms away.... I walk through my window and I open it and breathe........ "Inhale" Exhale" I just said doing it.. I look out of the window and remembered when I first saw darren and his family moved here....I saw his pretty face in personal and I'm just lucky that I'm one of his best friends.....i saw the park not so far and remembered the happy moments with him there in the park......I look at darren and he was just drooling..... Hahaha. He's really cute.... Then I just stared outside....

A few seconds ago......

"Hey" I heard from my back..... The HEY word again....... I turn around and found darren fixing his hair in front of the mirror so it's not messed up....I just smile at him awkwardly and he smiled back.... I walk toward my sink and brushed my teeth......

"Your turn" I told him then he just nod...

I turn to see hazel and rica awoke..." Good morning sleepyheads" I told 'em

"Mornin' lovebirds!" They said in unison.... "Looney" I said

Then glared at them then they just chuckle

After that we ate breakfast with all the families..... Then they all said goodbyes to each other including my BFF's .... I just went upstairs and turn the T.V. on... The news says that there are no classes today because of the super cold weather and the hard rainfalls....so I just took a bath, wore my favorite shirt and shorts.... And I lay on the bed.... I feel my phone vibrated and I reach it.... I scanned all of it and all the message is saying HAPPY BIrTHDAY and BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And last is I read all their short messages.... I felt so happy that I feel so special to them....I feel so lazy today so I just GM them and just said THANK YOU to all of them... I still feel that it's my birthday..... I just end the day checking my Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, and of course I studied my lessons I look at the clock and it's already 11:30 p.m. I lay on my bed and look at my balcony .... I look at the skies and saw some stars..... I remembered Darren....

I texted him....

Me: nyt Darry! Miss you!

Darren: nyt Sofia! Miss you too!

Then I just smile then drifted off to sleep

*NeXT MORNING*

DARREN's POV

I woke up and did my daily routine... Lynelle and I has separated schools so every morning were not together .... She has a service and I don't have because my mom said " anak Malaki ka na.... Kaya mo namang Maglakad.... Malaki lang din naman" of course I can....... So I started walking and after 3 mins. I reached school and entered our room....I saw cheska and hazel beside me..... We just smile at each other... No one of the whole classroom speaks until Ms. Gomez enter the room.... Then we all greeted her then she just smile..

*Flash Forward*

P.E Time.....

I was about to shoot the ball with James and Andrei ....when Mr. Camus announced to the mic from the mini stage and all speakers were on so all students in every classroom can hear it...

" students... This week there will be coming INtRAMUrALS 2014...... We will just get 40 players here in school.... They will choose game that they will play.... This games are basketball,volleyball, badminton and taekwondo..... If you are willing to join , just find me tomorrow so I can list you.....if you win this game here in school, it will be lead in District then Provincial.... Just tell me if you're willing then we will have tryout this coming Saturday.... That's all for now.....-Mr. Camus.."

I throw the ball then it SHOOT!

"Yeah!" I said

"3 points!" James said

"Hey, we can join the game!" Andrei shouted

"Yeah" we said in unison....

James and Andrei are my friends in school....... They said if the three of us is together we are the "HEARTTHROB TRIO"......... And that's true haha! LOL!.... I look around and found Hazel,Rica, and Cheska in the volleyball court.... And of course they were playing....... The P.E. End sand it's already dismissal ..... Me and Andrei walk up to the three girls.... And when Cheska saw us that we are coming in their way she elbowed three times Rica to look at this way and when rica turn to see her jaw automatically dropped..... Cheska saw it and she closed it then we heard she said " Baka mapasukan ng langaw" I just chuckle and Andrei was just looking at Rica...

"Andrei wanna join in the group" I told them

"Sure" cheska uttered

Hazel just nod while looking at rica...... Rica was just staring at Andrei and just nodding..... She looks like out of her mind....... Cheska snapped her hands I front of her eyes..... Then Rica is back!...." Panira ka talaga ng moment" rica whisper-shouted to Cheska.... And i think Andrei heard it coz really I heard it too..... And that made him chuckle.... Then cheska and hazel was just laughing.....

RICA's POV

We are all walking with Andrei beside me..... The three of them were leaving me and Andrei alone.... They were walking so fast like walking marathons......I feel tinglies inside and I just can't help but smile and avoid my face to him's....darren and the 2 girls were just looking to the two of us and it's really really awkward....

"Can we sing?" I told them

"Yeah!" Andrei said

Then we all sing until we reach Andrei's house.... It's a little bit bigger in our house....

"Can I have your number?" Andrei asks me....... Why will I not? YOLO! This just happens once in a lifetime! So we swap numbers......