Continuation of the One of the Heartthrobs <3

A/N:hey guys!!!! I completed it but it didn't save!!!!!! I hate it!!!! I repeat it again and again.... That chapter!!! Ugh! I hate it!!!!

DARRENs POV

And when Andrei closed their door the three of us said "aaayyyyyyyiiiiieeee!!!!!" To rica...

"Tumigil nga kayo.... Pati kayong lovebirds!" Rica said looking at me and cheska... and that made us quiet...

Linalanggam na silang dalawa kanina......I don't want to say that Andrei has a crush at rica..... He told me that before the truth or dare.... That's why when Rica told that it's Andrei I'm just trying to shut my mouth.....and forget to tell it Andrei..... So that means that they like each other.... The group has their own partners only except for Hazel...... Just wait hazel! I'm gonna find him and at the time I found him I'll join him in the group! Hahaha so this will be the best group... But unluckily.... I only know the letter that it starts with letter "J".....

"Hey! Darry! Darry! Stop staring at me! We're in your house Darry! Cheska said snapping her fingers infront of me...I remembered she called me Darry .....

"Oh.sorry" I uttered

Bye Sofia !!! I shouted to her while opening our gate

Bye Darry! She shouted back

Ok. Bye lovebirds! Hazel shouted to us and that made all of us laugh....then Rica enter their house already then after that the three of us....(sorry if it's confusing)

I ate my dinner, did my assignments then after that I decided to go in my balcony.....those beautiful stars.... It just reminds me of her....she's so beautiful.....I look at their house and find her looking at the stars but the other way..... I just stare at her while she's looking at the stars and I didn't mind to call her.....

"Nyt Sofia" I whisper-shouted then I lay on my bed and drifted off to sleep

*saturday try out*

I joined the basketball team with James and Andrei and rica,hazel and cheska joined the volleyball.....I met a new boy from the higher grade and his kind and humble.... He's the leader in the basketball team then next to me.... He said his name was Juan Karlos Labajo "JK"...... His very charming when it comes to the girls.... But he said he already have a GF and he really likes her a lot.... He told me... And his just 14 (in the story) .....................

We are resting from the try out and all of us were sitting at the corner of the gymnasium on the floor..... I was about to drink my water when.........

"I wanna make you smile, whenever your said..." Someone sings from my back .... I turn around to see and it was JK

"You're good" I told him

"Nah. You're better" he told me

"How'd you know? We just met today" I told him confused

"I saw you were with your group of friends singing in the hallway" he told me weirdly.... Why is he going in the hallways? I only know that me and my friends only go there when dismissal.... Only us... So why is he there?....... I drink my water at last then exactly our coach called us....

JK said the first letter of the name of his girlfriend was letter "R" .... Who could it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's the GF of JK?

Who can it be?

Why did he went in the hallway when dismissal?

What will happen in their friendship in the future?

Find out what will happen this next chaptersssss!!!! And know all the answers.....

Lavluts!!!

~Francesca <3