They Come Home Drunk pt. 1

In this series, I'll be doing the band of Queen, then in the next chapter I'll be doing the cast of 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. Sorry if some are longer than others!
••••••

Freddie-  You sat on the couch watching the television, watching tapes of Queen performing their live concert in Montreal. Currently, you were watching Roger's drum solo, which you were admiring quite profoundly. Just as the tape was about to finish, you heard the door unlock to the front of the house. You stood up to walk to the television to pause it, then turned around to see who was walking through the front door.

It was very late at night, about 1:00 in the morning, and you were up simply because you couldn't sleep. You wondered who it was, and you couldn't possibly believe it was Freddie, simply because you thought he was still on tour.

"Hello?" You called out, inching away from the television. "Hello?"

Suddenly you heard the door slam, and someone fumbling around with the keys, trying to lock it. You smiled, possibly realizing that it was in fact, Freddie. You quickly rushed over to the door and found Freddie fumbling with the keys just as you assumed.

He wore a blue jean jacket over his Flash Gordon shirt, blue jeans, sunglasses, a black baseball cap, and his Adidas.

"Hey Fred, let me help you, " you chuckled, surprising him, which made him drop the keys.

"Oh (Y/N) you startled me. Thank you loooove, " he slurred, giggling.

You rose an eyebrow, picking up the keys and locking the door. "Fred are you okay?" You chuckled, placing the keys on the counter, and you helped him take his jean jacket off.

"Well of course darling! I'll always be ooookay." He tried twirling to get out of the way, but he utterly failed, falling down. Unfortunately for you, he grabbed on to your shirt on the way down, pulling you down with him.

"Fred!" You squealed, laughing. You ended up landing on top of him, which made him groan from the pain. "Oh sorry, " you muttered, trying to get up, but Fred pulled you back down.

"Nonsense! There is nothiiiing to be sorrrrrry for, " he giggled, smiling at you. You smiled back, admiring his goofy smile. You stared into his deep brown eyes, being utterly and totally in love with him. You hadn't met anyone quite like Freddie before, and you loved his personality. It brought you joy.

"Love of my life..." He sang, bopping your nose with his finger. He continued humming his song, waving his finger in front of your face, as if he was directing a choir.

You chuckled, humming along. You couldn't stop smiling at Freddie, as you knew that you were actually in love with him.

"What issssss it my love?" He slurred, playing with his mustache.

"Nothing, Fred. Just keep being you, " you responded, laying your head on his chest.

"I will!" He promised, grabbing your hand and held it. He squeezed it, then kissed the top of your hand.

"I love you, Freddie Mercury."

"I love you too, my love."

Brian-  It was about midnight, and you laid in the bed, asleep. You were sleeping very soundly until you hear the bedside phone ring.

Brrring brrring!

You groan, groggily waking up. You squint and rub your eyes, yawning. Who could be calling at this hour?

Brrring brrring!

You finally twist over to see the phone on the nightstand, flipping on the switch of the lamp, then finally picked up the phone.