Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy|B.M.

Kind of a part two to Good Company?? Idk.
••••••

Brian's POV

It was almost the end of the day in the studio, and we were about to wrap up our album A Night At The Opera, and I must say, I am very fond of this album. It's very different, and we all think it's going to be a big boost for our careers.

Not that our other albums were successful, but we finally managed to get rid of our old manager that kept stealing money from us, hence the song, Death on Two Legs, and this time we'll definitely get our money's worth, we're sure of it.

Currently, we're finishing up our version of God Save The Queen, the last track on our album.

I look up from my guitar to see Freddie and Roger arguing away, as always. I sigh, clearing my throat rather loudly that they stop and turn to look at me, their faces fuming.

"What? Is there something you'd like to say, Brian?" Roger sasses, crossing his arms. "Because Freddie and I can handle our own conversation, thanks."

I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose, wondering how in the world we always got stuff done. "Listen, guys, it's almost six o'clock, I think we should put our differences away and wrap this up so we can go home and enjoy our weekend. I wouldn't want to stay here any longer than we have to, but the way you two are arguing, it looks like we just might have to. So will you both shut up so we can finish this?" I remarked hastily. "Please?"

Suddenly I hear clapping, and I turn my head to see John clapping away. "Thank you, finally someone says something."

Freddie nodded, pursing his lips together as if he was still contemplating, while Roger turned away from Freddie without apologizing, to his drum kit.

"Yeah, fine, let's do this, " Grumbled Roger as he plopped down on his stool.

I smiled at them sarcastically, thanking them.

Freddie turned back to the sound booth to sit down, as he didn't have to do anything in this song, so he went there to record our tracks. I watched him go inside the sound booth, simply because I wanted to have a reason to look at my girlfriend, who was also in there.

I smiled at (Y/N), who smiled back at me, her beautiful smile always seemed to cheer me up.

"Hey!" I snapped my head around to see Roger clapping his sticks together to get my attention. "Loverboy! Pay attention!"

I nodded quickly, not wanting to piss off Roger again, for the fifth time. Roger was hungover, and whenever he was, he was either really upbeat and didn't give any fucks, or he was really angry and gave many fucks, and today, he was angry. He picked and chose many arguments as he could today and wasted a lot of our time, simply because he had a headache and felt like puking.

"Alright, take fifteen of God Save The Queen," Freddie said into the mic of the sound booth, coming in over our headphones.

Roger nodded, starting with his drums, and I counted in my head the beats until I came in. I gripped my coin in my hand, preparing to come in. When it was my turn, I started plucking the strings with my coin, then heard John come in after me.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, I heard a pop, and I saw one of my strings come flying off of my guitar.

"Damn it," I cursed, groaning. Now I had to go find some new strings. I might as well replace all of them because they were bound to break too.

"Wow, if this couldn't get any better..." John muttered, fidgeting with his base, and now causing Roger to come to a complete stop.

"I'm sorry guys, let me get more strings," I grumbled, unplugging my guitar from my amp, so when I walked to the sound booth the chord wouldn't follow me.

"I think I need a short break," Mumbled Roger, getting up to go to the kitchen, soon followed by John.

"Ugh, I agree. This is all making me have a headache," said Freddie, waving to (Y/N) and I as he left to go join the other two.

"Great day, huh?" Chuckled (Y/N), standing up from her chair.

I sighed. "Yeah, just fantastic, " I sarcastically added, placing my guitar down to lean against a filing cabinet, while I searched for some strings.

"Want any help?" She asks, beginning to search through cabinets.

"Yes, please. I thought I left in this filing cabinet, but I'm not so sure anymore..." I muttered, continuing to dig through it. While I was searching, I found loads of other items such as paper clips, staples, guitar picks (even though I never used them), bobby pins, hair ties, cigarette lighters, matches, and other miscellaneous items.

I huffed, closing the cabinet about to give up hope until I saw (Y/N) holding a small black box, with a smirk on her face.

"You found them!" I gasped, going up to her, except when I reached out to grab them, she pulled her arm back out of my reach.

"Why not?" I asked, trying to grab them again, but she continued to move them away from me.

"Mmm... Not until you give me something return..." She added slyly.

I rose my eyebrow. "And what would that be?"

Her gaze met the floor, hiding the black box behind her back. She shrugged, swaying back in forth in a shy manner. "How about... A kiss?"

I smiled at her shyness, as she was always was like this when she asked for a kiss or something along those lines. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. "You know you don't have to do that just to get a kiss from me, right?"

She nodded, wrapping her arms back around me. "Yes. But I want that kiss anyway."

I chuckled at her. Sometimes I don't know why I waited so long to ask her out, or for her to drop hints again. She is perfect in every way. She always wanted to point out her flaws and wish she were different, but I didn't. I love her the way she is. I haven't told her I love her yet, but I do. I know it.

I leaned down and pressed my lips up against hers, my eyes closing as our lips meshed together, creating sparks like it did every time.

After a few seconds, I pulled away, pressing my forehead against hers and looked into her crystal eyes. They reminded me of an ocean of flawlessness.

She smiled, tapping the box of strings on my back. "You can have your strings back if you want."

At that moment, I couldn't help myself. I had to say it, "I love you."

Her eyes widened while raising her eyebrows as if she was trying to comprehend that stupid sentence I had said to her, but then her facial expression softened, a smile tugging at her perfect lips. "I love you too, Bri."

I smiled, thanking God that she said it back. I felt my heart leap as those words escaped her mouth. Thank goodness she said that. I don't know what I would've done if she hadn't.

"Okay, well I'm going to go re-string my guitar," I said, pulling away from her while grabbing her hand that held the black box, spinning her around in a twirl, before grabbing the box to restore my guitar.

She giggled as I spun her. "Alright. I love you Bri."

I smiled at her. "I love you too."
••••••

Thanks for requesting RogerTaylorisbae! I hope you enjoyed! Also if anyone has any requests, lemme know! 💕💕