Chapter 7 Adrienette Meets A Crazy Stalker

previously in Chapter 6, Marinette and Adrien go to the park together.  They sit on a bench and do the math homework together along with some science homework. When they finish they enjoy each other's company.  Unknown to them someone sees them together and is not happy about it.  He thinks, just you wait Agreste I will make you pay!  You will see it!  Marinette will be mine!

      current Chapter,   Adrien reaches out and gently holds Marinette's hand.  She smiles.  Marinette thinks, so this is what is like to be a date with the one you love!  She knows Adrien never said he loved her, at least not yet, but she can tell he at least likes her. She is happy as ever about this! 

    "Come on Marinette, let's go!" Adrien says.  He continues to hold onto his girlfriend's hand.  

    "Sure, Adrien!" Marinette replies sweetly.  

      The stranger, continues to stare at them. He can not believe Adrien is with his Marinette like this. Who gave him permission to do so?  Why the very idea, makes him feel sick to his stomach.  He cringes as the two lovebirds walk off as if they did not have a care in the world.  He secretly follows them around town. 

   He watches as Adrien's hands a cookie to the girl, his girl from the local bakery.  He almost gags as Marinette laughs at a joke Adrien just made. How could she even think that is funny?  Why my jokes are way better then Adrien's could ever be!  He sighs quietly as the couple makes their way back to the same park bench they were on an hour ago.  

     He wonders, what does he have that I don't?  Seriously, what does she even see in this guy?  He hears Adrien sneeze and notices how immediately afterward Marinette hands a handkerchief to Adrien.  He thinks that is it!  The handkerchief should be mine not Adrien's and this should be my date, not his and ugh!  

    He stands up suddenly and accidentally bumps his head against the back of the bench the lovely couple sits on.  "Ouch, that hurt!"  He calls out without thinking.  "Who said that? Come out whoever you are!" Adrien says in a voice that sounds rather angry. 

        The Stranger, a newcomer to Paris, France a young man, named Wilkes Jackson steps out from behind the bench.  "Sorry, look I'm new here!  Well, Marinette and I were friends back in kindergarten and I just thought she might want to hang out some time to remiss on old times," Wilkes says.

     Marinette looks at the young man, "Wilkes, hi!  Wow, it has been ages since we last spoke.  How are you?" 

          Adrien glares at him and thinks, he interrupts our first date and she acts like it is no big deal?   

    "Look, I don't know who you think you are, but you see we are on a date here!"  Adrien says.  

     "Oh, I didn't know," Wilkes lies as if he had no clue in the world. 

     "Adrien, Wilkes here is just an old friend, there is really no need to be rude!" Marinette yells at him.

     "Thanks, I knew you would understand!" Wilkes says. 

    "Understand, what?" Marinette asks.

    "This," and with that Wilkes out a spray of knock out powder and throws it at Adrien. Satisfied Adrien is now on the ground passed out, he steps closer to Marinette.  

  "Are you crazy? what did you do to him?" Marinette panics. He laughs as he puts a cloth with a funny odor to it over Marinette's face!  Marinette tries to scream.  

  Wilkes laughs as the chloroform cuts in and Marinette falls asleep. "That is right, my princess just go ahead and sleep, love!" Wilkes says. He grabs up Marinette and carries her away to a special place outside the town.  

        At Wilkes Hideout, Wilkes smiles an evil smile. He thinks Marinette is not yours anymore Agreste!  You lost! She is mine now, as it is meant to be and will be forever!  While Marinette sleeps, he pours her a glass of water and mixes a love spell mixture into it.

     He thinks, now when she wakes up I will force her to swallow this stuff, and then she will love me instead of that Adrien fellow.  To bad for him he is a decent sort of guy, haha!   Wilkes sits next to the couch where he ties Marinette up, so she will not escape before he gives her the special drink. 

    Within a few hours, Adrien comes too and discovers Marinette is gone!  No, that no good Wilkes Jackson guy took her from me!  No one does this to me and gets by with it!  Adrien decides he must figure out a way to get her back, but how?

to be continued in Chapter 8  Adrien to the Rescue? 

      Edits made to Chapter 7 on August 27, 2020