Part 1

When you thought about leaving your small home town and moving to New York when you were younger, you never thought about how hard it would be. Of course, you didn't, young people don't. But, at 21 after your grandfather had passed the summer before, leaving you plenty of money to make your dream come true (your grandfather always believed in you), you moved to New York.

You opened up your own little florist shop where you could 'play' with nature all day. You were one with all things nature. You quickly became popular for your beautiful arrangements that had that something, special. They almost seemed to take on a life of their own. You had a secret no other florist had.

You had the Mutant X gene. When you were just eight years old, you discovered you could make plants grow with the wave of your hand. Animals weren't afraid of you. The sun-kissed your skin. One with nature. Your parents told you to not take notice and be normal like your sister, like other children but your grandparents only encouraged it.

After a year of business blooming (get it?) and having the time of your life, disaster struck. You'd heard about the many invasions in New York but that had never put you off, the Avengers were always there to protect. Only, this was when they'd taken a break. The only one around was Ironman but he'd been silent since the big fight. He looked almost broken.

For the first time, New York relied on itself.

You did everything in your power to protect your little shop and those around you. You stood out on the street bringing trees and plants to life to fight. You used the wind to knock them around. You used the sun to blind them. You used nature to do your bidding.

"Holy SHIT!" A voice startled you.

You turned around, facing the only other 'superhero' around. Spiderman.

"Look out!" He shot some web behind you as you were knocked to the ground. He swung from his spot, shooting webs and flying through the air. "I got you!" He offered you his hand.

"Thank you."

You manipulate nature as he shot webs. The two of you side by side, fighting, defending New York like you were the only ones. You were, the only ones.

"Wow! You're amazing." Spiderman stood looking at you.

"Thanks." You blushed as you thanked him, brushing your hair back.

The stomping of multiple feet and shouting heading towards you drew your attention

"Crap! You better go," He said as he zipped off leaving you stood confused.

Why did you need to go? You'd just saved New York.

"Put your hands up and don't move!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being arrested you were carted off to some unknown place. It definitely wasn't NYPD. You were left in a concrete room for hours, tears falling down your face. All you wanted to do was help others but instead, you were being treated like the bad guy.

"... Mr. Stark!" An annoyed voice burst through the door as it was thrown open, startling you.

"Why is she in handcuffs? Did she not, just save New York, single-handedly?" You stared at the door where none other than Tony Stark stood. "Hi." He smiled charmingly at you as he stepped into the room. "I'm Tony Stark."

You rolled your eyes at him. "No, shit!"