A/N

Welcome readers, to my new story.

Allow me to explain some things before I actually start making the chapters for this story.

Here are some keys you may need to know (If not already)

Your Name-(Y/N)
Last Name-(L/N)
Favorite Color-(F/C)
Hair Length-(H/L)
Hair Color-(H/C)
Favorite Outfit-(F/O)
Favorite Champion's battle outfit-(F/C/B/O)
Favorite Pokeball to used-(F/Pkbl)
Favorite Malasada-(F/M/flvr)

Now, just like what other people have been doing, from what my sister told me when she reads Pokémon stories, the authers choose the Pokémon for you. It would probably be easier if I just chose your Pokémon for you considering there will be a lot more keys I would have to make when typing the chapters for this story, and will take a lot longer to type them up (I use my phone).

Here's the general info about the Pokémon I have chosen that you will be using in the story:

Decidueye
-female
-lv.100
-Moves: Overgrow, Energy ball, Leaf blade, and Sprit Shackle.
-Holding Decidium Z
-Nature: Mild

Absol
-female
-lv.100
-Moves: Future Sight, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, and Shadow Ball
-Holding Absolite
-Nature: Quiet

Lycanroc (Midnight form)
-female
-lv.100
-Moves: Stone Edge, Rock Climb, Crunch, and Rock Slide
-Holding: Rockium Z
-Nature: Hasty

Sylveon
-female
-lv.100
-Moves: Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, and Swift
-Holding: Fairium Z
-Nature: Gentle

Gardevoir (Shiny)
-female
-lv.100
-Moves: Focus Blast, Psychic, Energy Ball, Hyper Voice
-Holding: Gardevoirite
-Nature: Timid

Lunala
-female (I know she's genderless, but there's a Pokémon entry stating that she's the female evolution of Cosmog, so I'll be calling her a female in this story)
-lv.100
-Moves: Moongeist Beam, Phantom Force, Night Daze, and Hyper Beam
-Holding: Lunalium Z (later on in story)
-Nature: Serious

These are all the Pokémon that I used on my team in Pokemon Moon when I defeated the Alolan Pokémon league (they were somewhere between levels 60-80 when I deafeated the league on my first try), so I'll be using them for this story (sort of like dedicating their teamwork in helping me defeat Kukui). And yes, they are all female. Gardevoir I actually got in a Wonder trade, the others I trained myself during the trials. They're all lv.100 now since I kept training them even after finishing the game.

Anyway, I couldn't get a confirmed age for Guzma, considering it doesn't mention his age in the games, and I've searched websites like Bulbepedia and Wiki, but still didn't come up with anything. I've seen some people say he's in his early 20s, considering the makers of pokemon are pretty good with making thier charecters look older than they actually are like Cyrus (who is 27 but looks much older) or Jessy and James (who are both 15).

Your age: 18
Guzma's age: 20

I don't actually know his real age, but people have been saying he's in his early 20s, so I'll stick with 20. You'll be 18, just to keep the ages as close as possible, but also having you still be a teenager.

Anyway, that's all for now.

See you in the actual chapters.