Ch.4

(Y/N)'s house, few weeks later, 10:00pm

(Y/N) Pov:

I sat at my kitchen table, trying to figure out where I'm going to hold the Champion's Super Battle.

I wanted to do it so everyone could watch the battle.

I couldn't do it at the Alola Champion League becuase it's literally just a tower and a dome built into a mountain.

Maybe we could set up a bunch of cameras in different angles to monitor the battles?

That could work, but I want everyone to be there in person too, to experience the excitement during the battles against champions.

I twirled my pencil between my fingers as I thought.

I looked down at the maps of Alola.

I looked at each island individually and tried to find some place where there was a wide open space, like a large field.

I sigh.

"Guess I'll just have to get live cameras set up in order to-" I started saying, but was interrupted by the sound of someone opening a door.

I looked up and saw Guzma hobbling with one crutch under his arm out of my mom's room.

When he looked up, he got startled by my presence.

"(Y/N)!? What the heck are ya doing up so late?" He hissed, trying not to wake up Absol, Sylveon, and Lycanroc. 

"I was trying to figure out where I want to host the Champion's Super Battle. Not many places in Alola. Small islands and all" I stated.

"Have ya figured it out yet?" He asked, coming closer to have a look.

"Well, I was thinking on just holding it at the Alolan Champion's League, but becuase it's literally a dome built inside a mountain, we would have to set up live video feed and have it streamed live to all devices. Of course, it's also going to be broadcasted to the other reagons anyway." I say, looking back down at the map. It was a map of Ula'Ula island.

"Hmm...how about there?" Asked Guzma, pointing to a circular structure near Ula'Ula meadow.

"Isn't that the Lake of the Sunne? I asked.

"I think. I may have explored near there maybe once a long time ago when I first started Team Skull. I don't remember. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. But how about we go check it out?" He asked.

"Now? In the dark?" I asked.

"Sure. I mean, you need to make up your decision, and quick. How much time left until the Battle event? Like, a month?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hmm...." I thought for a minute.

"Ok fine. But only quickly. I don't want to stay too long. I've never been there before. I've heard of it, but never really payed too much attention to it becuase I heard it was in ruins.

"Alright. I'll go get my jacket and shoes and I'll meet ya outside." He said, smiling and heading back to his room.

I sigh.

I got up and grabbed my photo camera, phone, Pokedex, and three of my Pokémon. I chose to take Sylveon, Lunala, and Absol.

Sylveon is tough, and will really pack a punch when she's in battles. Everyone seems to underestimate her capibility in a battle, but when she does battle them, they swallow thier words back faster than a Pikachu can administer a thunderbolt.