Ch.6

(Y/N) Pov:

I sat on Guzma's sofa.......

Crying.

I was crying.

My Pokémon were all out (minus Lunala), trying to comfort me.

Even Golisopod, Ariados, and Cosmoem were trying to calm me down.

Guzma came back into the room and sat down on the sofa next to me.

"I made both calls to Plumeria and Nanu. Plumeria hung up on me twice before I finally got a chance to tell her what to do. I also called Nanu and told him as well. Thier gonna pretend you moved to Ula'Ula island so your mom goes looking for you there. She won't suspect a thing considering you liked hanging out at the mansion with the grunts. Hopefully they manage to pull the charade that you're over there and not over here for long enough." Explained Guzma.

I had managed to calm down a couple minutes ago, and was now sitting on the sofa with my knees drawn and hiding my face.

Guzma looked at me worried, then sigh.

He wrapped his arms around me in a hug, and pulled me closer to him.

"It'll be ok. Hopefully she won't find you here" he says softly.

"W-What if she does?" I asked, tears still rolling a little.

"Then I'll just pretend you're not here. Even a Champion needs to go into hiding when needed. Besides, your boi Guzma's gotcha covered" he says, smiling and pointing at himself with his thumb.

I smiled and giggled a little.

My Pokémon smiled happily knowing that I was feeling better. Guzma's Pokémon smiled a little as well.

"We should tell the Kahunas too. I know they'll help keep my whereabouts a secret from the public eye." I say.

"You could barrow one of my sweaters when you go out. It should be big enough just as long as you keep the hood up. Kind of like a disquise" he explained.

I nodded in agreement.

He let go of me and walked into his room. A couple seconds later, he came back out with a black sweater that had three stripes wrapping around both arms near the wrists.The sleeves went all the way down to the wrists, and even had holes for the thumbs to go through. On the back was also a Team Skull logo, but it was taped with red tape like his sweater. There was also front pockets too. It has a black zipper with a small golden skull zipper.

"Here. Try this on" he said, handing it to me.

I took it and put it on, standing up to get a better look. I zipped it up all the way and examined myself with it on.

The sweater went down half way to my thighs, like a short dress. I flipped the hood up and it covered my eyes, only allowing my nose and mouth to be seen.

"I think this might work. She'll never recognize me with this on" I say, smiling. I flip off the hood and looked up at Guzma.

He was staring and blushing a bright red.

What the heck is he thinking in his head right now?

I started getting nervous and looked around the room. I saw outside the window that Golisopod had taken my Pokémon, Ariados, and Cosmoem outside to play for the time being before getting recalled to thier pokeballs.

I looked back up at Guzma and saw that he had turned around and was shaking a little, grasping his hair tightly in his hands.

I decided to do something to break the awkward silence.