Storm

As unlikely as it seems, weather still occurs in the mind space. Tonight was a storm, and the thunder was so loud it could be heard inside.

A certain fatherly side was heading to bed finally, just about to open the door to his room. Patton paused when he heard soft crying, coming from the logical side's room nearby. This worried him, as it was unusual for the usually calm side to cry. Perhaps something bad had happened with Thomas?

Patton opened the door , softly calling out, "Logan..?" A soft voice called back, "Yes Patton...?" The moral side entered the room, to see Logan , whose eyes were red from crying. Logan wiped his eyes and forced his usual calm voice, "Yes Patton..? How can i help you..?"

Patton gestured to the spot besides him and Logan nodded. 

Logan moved so Patton, who looked worried, could sit upon the bed besides him. The logical side jumped a bit at the sound of a sudden burst of lightning, unintentionally clinging to the other, before muttering a soft, "sorry..", letting go of Patton. 

Patton softly smiled, pulling Logan close again, and softly asking, "Are you scared of the thunder..?" Logan shook his head, gently trying to move away, and muttering, "No.. im not, and i cant be. That would be illogical..", yet he jumped at another loud sound outside. The moral side gently said, "Being scared of things is natural, if anything.. it's logical. So is having feelings.. Do you want me to stay..?"

Logan hesitated before nodding, cuddling into Patton's side, "Thank you and.. yes.. can you please stay..?"

Patton nodded, he could stay, and he did.

The two eventually cuddled together on Logan's bed, soon drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

The End