Part 12

Im sorry everyone this fanfiction is done. Im not going to write it anymore

lol never.

Sexual activity - it will be short

Venom feels twice the pleasure. That's why he is greedy.

"this time we are doing it all the way" "what do you mean all the way? Haven't we already done it for real?" I ask my eyebrow going up" he pushed me on the bed and he hovering over me "you haven't even seen the real thing" he said putting his hands on my shoulder and trying to lay me on the bed but I was supporting myself on elbows. "Wait what?! wait for Vee I'm not so sure about this" "you dont want to? we dont have to if you dont want to" he said with the most gentle and sad voice which got me weak in seconds.  "it's not that i don't want to.... it's just that, you know. I'm a tiny bit scared" i said looking at him. He tilts his head a little bit and smirks. He runs his finger over my cheek then grabbed gently my face with his hands and moving his face closer to mine. "I won't do anything to hurt you" I put my hands on his muscled arms and lay on the bed. " ok then" His tongue made its way to my mouth. He started hot from the start.

He was taking my clothes off. His tongue wrapped around mine and made me moan. When he removed my clothes he started to run his hands over my body. Touching me on my breasts, waist, legs. He stopped kissing me and went to my chest. It made me arch my back. I close my mouth so my voice isn't heard. He looks at my face and how some tears went down my face from pleasure. He took my hand and bring it to his mouth. First, he licked it then he bit it. It wasn't much pain but it did leave a teeth mark. "ouch h-hey" he licked the wound "I'm sorry. We will heal it" he said feeling sorry "you don't have to. It's fine" i said.

First, he runs over my inner thigh then started to touch me. "(Y/N) it feels good," he said and went inside. I arch my back and moan. I roll on my side and grab on the blankets. As I was on my side he took my leg and pulled it to my chest. I couldn't close my legs. He brings his face closer to mine and I look at him. He bumps my forehead a little and turned me on all fours.

"wow wait Venom" he grabs my waist and brings his face closer. "I will make it as less painful as possible. You will tell me when to stop" he said and I didn't say anything back. I trusted him. I could feel him at my entrance and I bury myself in the pillow. He started to push in and I let out my voice in the pillow. Venom brings up my face. His hand went over to my mouth opening it.

He was going in further and further. "AHH Venom" was painful but not as much as I expected. It was a weird feeling and I didn't know if I liked it. It made my stomach all funny. "Venom..im...im going to break AH" I moan. His tongue went to my mouth. He stopped and just kissed me. When I got used to the shape he started to move. "it's better now. Now the fun begins" he whispers in my ear and I could just heat the smirk in his voice.

He started to move. Not fast at first. "AhAh V-venom i- i can't feel my legs" I said and my head flop back on the pillow. He was pushing faster and faster while grabbing on my waist and back enough to make fingerprints and redness.  "(Y/N)" he called out my name with a few groans here and there.

"AH ah I cant I'm going to!!" I let out my release "(Y/N) it's still not enough" "w-what?!" I look at him. He grabs my arms and holds them pushing me back in him. "Ahhhh wait I cant HAaa" I moan and pant not having any more energy.

"more"