Part 5

"We like this spot" "didn't you have enough? my arm is hurting" I said as I stroke under Venom's neck. We were on the floor and he was in his full body form. He was taller than me even when sitting on the floor. "a little more" he said as he shifts a little. A phone call interrupted us. "hello?" I stop stroking v's neck and he looks at me on the phone. "ahh yes (Y/N) would you like to come to the movies with me and (friends name)? it won't be a scary movie or anything like that just a teenage comedy" I look at Venom and say "sure way not. I haven't seen any good movie lately" "great. Then this weekend you come to my house" "ok" "see ya" I hang up "we are going to a party?" Venom asks "no it's just a sleepover. Alright, let's go eat something" "yesss" I get up and Venom's head was above my shoulder. "chips. We want chips" and just like that. I reach for a book of pringles. Well, I tried. I couldn't reach it "stupid dad" when I said that V grabs them and hands me "thanks" "you're welcome" I flop on the couch and turn on the tv. I put on some crime shows. We were eating chips together but I couldn't reach them in the box anymore. "shoot" I said trying to grab some more. When I took my hand out for a second Venoms tongue reached in. "Venom no! That's disgusting!" I grab his tongue before he could take it out.  "we are hungry" he said and I sigh. The chips were already covered in his saliva. "here" and I hand him the box. He gladly takes it and eats while I was resting my head on my arms watching tv.

When he was eating of course some hot scene came on the tv. They were just making out. When Venom was done eating he also look at the tv. He looks at me and from the corner of the eye I could see him smiling. "should w-" "NO!" I didn't let him finish. I turn off the tv and went up to my room. "Why not? It feels good" " you do those stuff with the person you like" I said walking to my desk but I was pushed to the wall even though Venom wasn't in front of me. He created his full body in front of me. "i like you~~~" " no you don't" I said trying to push him. not like I didn't want this. It felt freaking good. I knew that he could satisfy me in ways that no human can. He pins my hands above my head with one of his tentacles while his hands run up my body. His tongue licked my neck and went to my mouth. He pulled my legs up to his waist and hold them there. He squeezed my thigh and I let out a sound.

"a-ah V-venom" "hmmm so you like when someone squeezes you thigs?" "no stop" he grabs them some more and his other hand went under my shirt. "I can read what you think. I know you won't mind this" his tongue went back in my mouth and wrapped around mine. His hand went inside my bra squeezing and twisting. "we like this (Y/N)" he twists more. His hand went behind my back and really low. Dangerously low. He grabs my ass and little by little made his way inside my pants. His tongue let go of my mouth and I pant. Instead, he went inside my shirt from the neck opening. "t-this is so wrong"

"no, it's not sweetheart. No it's not"

;-)

I'm always posting Venom with his tongue out. It's so you won't forget how it looks ;-).