2.1

the pulse of the bass went through zach's body, he swayed side to side, allowing the music to carry him. he could feel the sweat drip down his forehead, and he could feel the several shots he drank start to make his body more loose and his dancing more sloppy than before.

daniel was off somewhere, likely talking to tatum who was glued to jonah's side. zach the moment he entered the door to the party left daniel, who didn't pay any attention to him.

a hand on his hips stops his movement for a moment, making zach turn around glaring at the person who interrupted his moment. eben with a lopsided grin stares at zach, obviously drunk and he reeked of skunk, zach scrunches up his nose at the smell slightly.

"you look hot tonight," eben whispers in zach's ear, biting his earlobe slightly. zach inhaled sharply, closing his eyes to enjoy the feeling of his lips on his skin. "so hot." he smirks into the skin, then he moves away watching zach stumble for his words.

across the room jack watched the pair, gabbie sitting on his lap. jack felt something bubble in his stomach, it can't be jealousy, i'm not into zach. jack tightly wrapped his arms around gabbie, trying to push away his feelings and thoughts. the night he ran out of zach's house he swore to never think about those feelings again. it was harder than it looked for jack.

"stop looking at him." gabbie hisses into his ear. jack clears his throat pushing gabbie off of his lap.

"i wasn't." jack rolls his eyes leaning in to kiss gabbie, she turns her head, jacks lips instead kiss her cheek.

"you were," she grumbles standing up from her spot. "he's not worth it babe." she rolls her eyes then makes her way towards her friend kay cook.

corbyn walks over to jack, leaving christina for a moment. "what was that about?" corbyn questions over the loud music. jack just shrugs. "wanna get out of here?" corbyn asks. "christina and i are gonna go to the diner wanna join us?" he offers

jack turns down his offer not wanting to be the awkward third wheel.

"suite yourself bud."

with that corbyn and christina leaves nick's party hand and hand. jack stays where he is watching gabbie and kay. he couldn't bare looking at zach with eben.

________

daniel felt his chest burn as he watched tate and jonah. he could tell jonah was purposefully doing the things he did. every time he would kiss tate he would look back at daniel in hopes he was watching them. he had to make it clear to not just to daniel that he liked girls, but also himself. he obviously didn't like boys.

when tate left to get herself another drink the pair were left alone, daniel fumbles with one of the rings on his fingers, shifting the weight of his body from one foot to another, he chews at his lip, his eyes avoiding jonah.

"so-,"

"i-," both boys go quiet, not knowing who should talk first.

"i'm sorry for last night." jonah mumbles crossing his arms around his body. he licks his lips, staring over at daniel who was refusing to make eye contact with him.

"it was my fault." daniel softly says his blue orbs meeting jonah's.

no one spoke after that, an awkward silence fell between the two, tate was taking longer than normal.

_______

liked by gabbiegonzalez, kaycook, imzachherron and 590 others

jackavery: you're always on my mind ):

view all 110 comments

imzachherron: what?

kaycookk: you and gabbie are so adorable together
gabbiegonzalez: we know ;)

________

if only they knew who the caption was about.....

_______

kay plays an important role later on ;)