Chapter: 4

(This chapter will feature the same FlashBack that Ira had in Chapter: 1 <Ira's POV>)

Rikka's POV

I ran as fast as I could so that I could catch up with Ira

Darn I'm late!! I hope that he's still there!!!

I arrived at the beach. I put my weight in my knees and panted. I brushed off the sweat on my forehead and looked around.

He wasn't there..?

What..??! Where is he!!??

"Right heeere..!!" I felt fingers running down my back. I jolted and screamed. I spun around to see...

Ira, in a tree

Ira started to laugh at his joke, while I stood there, traumatized.

"Ira! You scared me!!" I scolded

"Sorry.. I thought it would be fun to surprise you" Ira said, teasingly.

"Honestly Ira! It's creepy for a guy to be sitting in a tree, waiting to surprise his girlfriend" I huffed

"His 'girlfriend' ?" Ira smirked

Shoot! I didn't even realize that I said that!

"U-Uh.."

"Haha! It's so much fun to mess with you Rikka"

"Hey!!"

"By the way Rikka, you're late" Ira said

"Oh.. Ira I'm so sorry.. I-

"Hey, no worries" Ira have me a smile

I couldn't help but smile back. He could tick you off, but you wouldn't be mad at him for long.

He jumped out fo the tree and gripped his hand around mine. I smiled and he smiled back. We both started to along the shore

"Wow, that's surprising" he began, "no one's here"

"Well, it's still early, I wanted to be with you alone" I said

"Good idea"

We continued to walk around the sandy shore. Walking, talking and laughing.

Ira's POV

We walked around a river bank and up a small cliff. Just then, Rikka stopped walking. She broke free from my hand and sat on the edge.

"Do you remember when I saw you here..?" She asked.

"Yeah... how could I forget..?"

I sat beside her and we watched the waves overlapping one another.

"Ever since that day.." she began, "I always wondered.. what exactly happened to you to get in that state.."

"What do you mean..?"

"What I mean is, I was wondering how you got amnesia in the first place.."

I thought that I could get rid of that terrifying memory. I tried to blink my eyes to make it go away, but I could still see it clearly.

"Ira..? You okay..?"

"Sorry.. I just ... nothing..."

As I remembered that memory, anger started to build up

(FlashBack)
"Wanted what? Someone to finally except a pathetic, loser like you?"
"My-My mom said that I-
"Your mom's DEAD Ira! Stop hanging on to the past and grow up!"
.....
(End of FlashBack)