Chapter Five

"N-no! NO!"

Harry woke suddenly,blinking in confusion at the sudden shouts that had interrupted his slumber. Eilidh was writhing In Her sleep,her face wet with tears and sweat as she clawed at an invisible assailant in her sleep.

"Eilidh Eilidh",he gently shook her shoulders and she jerked awake in surprise,her eyes widening when she saw his concerned face looming above her. She panted heavily,trying her hardest to be calm,mortified at having woke him.

"You were having a nightmare baby",he whispered softly,stroking between her eyes with his fingertip, his brow furrowed. 

"Sorry", Eilidh said quietly,covering her hands with her eyes before sitting up and blinking around her. 

They had woken up on the couch earlier cold and clammy,and Harry had carried her up to bed,where they immediately collapsed,still naked, to sleep off their night. 

"What were you dreaming about?", Harry asked as he watched her look around the room. She shook her head,ignoring his question and he slumped back onto the pillows. 

It was daylight and Eilidh saw from the digital clock on his bedside table that it was ten am. She looked round at him and the events of the night before came crashing back to her. She stared at him,and he gazed steadily back,his eyes hooded with sleep. She smiled and crawled up the end towards him,smoothing her hands up his chest across his butterfly tattoo,and resting her ear over his heart,which beat steadily. He played lazily with her hair and her eyes closed automatically, images of them crashing together the night before flashing beneath her lids. She shivered involuntary and his arms tightened around her,before he put his hands under her arms and gently lifted her up so their faces were parallel. Holding her chin,he kissed her softly and she happily melted into him, their kiss deepening as he pulled her legs to straddle him. Their breathing coming quicker as his hands tangled in her hair while she pet his jaw,unable to stop herself from opening her eyes and gazing at him every so often, to see the flash of green in his eyes,his long lashes resting on his cheek,his sharp jawline and his furrowed brow. Gripping her waist,he flipped her under him and ground against her,while she lazily trailed her fingers up his sides and his arms,raising goosebumps over his body. 

He slid easily inside her and she moaned involuntarily while he shushed her and pet her face,gazing I to her eyes. He moved gently and slowly, but Eilidh still bucked up towards him,straining her neck off the pillow to meet him,clawing at his hair. She felt her orgasm build almost immediately and bunched the bed sheets beneath her fingers as she whined beneath him. It seemed the more she lost her mind,the calmer he remained, moving steadily, stroking her calmly and methodically while she strained and clawed at his back,moaning uncontrollably. She felt very far away and like her body was feather light-like he was in perfect control of her,molding her and pressing her into a long drawn out orgasm that made a wail peal from her mouth,long and loud. 

Harry panted above her,gritting his teeth as he made her come,finally allowing his body to overcome him. He rolled her suddenly so she was on top of him and wrenched her hips back and forth as she rode him frantically,pumping back and forth,faster and faster. He grunted beneath her,reaching up to palm her breast roughly as he felt his climax build. Finally spilling inside her with a long groan,moving her hips still,until he was sated,her body finally collapsing on top of him.

They lay together,silently,a thin layer of sweat sealing them together as their breathing calmed and became a steady rhythm between them. 

Harry stroked her hair and her back,his mind filled with the intensity of his feelings. Looking down at the crown of her hair damply resting on his chest made his heart constrict at the thought of her flying back to Scotland the next day. He vowed to make every second of the day count.