Chapter 6

Normal P.O.V

"How was the dinner last night, my dear?"

Kagamine Len glared when the owner of the disgusting voice landed his hand on Len's shoulder. The blonde boy snorted as he shrugged off Shion Kaito's hand from his shoulder, pretending to wipe the bacteria from the spot where his blue haired friend had touched. Kaito rolled his eyes at his exaggerate behavior. The two best friend walked side by side, enjoying the scenery of cherry blossoms petals on the concrete pavement which was full of some students from their school.

"Can you stop disturbing me?"

"Can you stop being so rude?"

Len frowned when Kaito imitated his voice and sentence. He sent a death glare to the blue haired boy which was only replied by a simple, quick shrug. Kaito nudged him playfully before chuckling as if he just realized that he had won their mouth war.

"You get angry too easily, Len~! I am going to send my sympathy to your coming soon girlfriend. She will have a grumpy old man as a boyfriend!"

He wanted to punch Kaito's face really badly, but remembering that he ate dinner in his house last night made him hold his intention. Len ignored the goofy basketball player and fastened his pace before that freak made his blood boil again. Kaito let out a laugh which sounded mocking him indirectly in his ears. The sound of hurried footsteps followed him from behind as Len exhaled tiredly, slowly started to think that he just couldn't enjoy a normal morning because Shion Kaito was his best friend.

That morning Len started with checking the papers for the up coming music festival. Luka had told him that they needed to copy a hundred of pamphlets to distributed for the school which got invited. He had to take care of that too-- discussing with one student council member and another. It felt like he just arrived a few seconds ago and the bell rang, signaling for the students to enter their classroom. Len exhaled a tired breath through his nose and strolled off to his own classroom. First period was literature, Len regretted that he didn't drink a cup of his glorious coffee this morning.

Len entered the classroom with IA who just came from the student council room like himself. His gaze glued to a certain blonde haired girl who was staring outside the window at the corner of the class. Watching her a few seconds longer, Len decided to surprise her. He approached her wordlessly and clapped his hands in front of the daydreaming girl, it was enough to make her jumped on her seat.

Kagami Rin blinked for a few times before gazing around her, her eyes landed on Len who was already sitting beside her. He heard the shy girl snorted on his behavior earlier.

"Well, thank you very much for that. Although I really don't need it." Rin smiled half heartedly at him before rubbing one of her eyes.

Len chuckled before giving her an amused smile and playful stare, "Listen, if someone pushed you out of the window, I bet you wouldn't realized it until your face fell flat on the ground because you're daydreaming too much."

"But that is not how you stop someone from daydreaming. You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Kaito said I gave every girl in this school a heart attack."

"Really? Then the hospital fee must be very expensive, huh."

"Interesting answer, Kagami Rin-san."

Rin gave him a timid smile before grabbing her notebook and started to stare outside the window again. Len exhaled a tired breath, but on his lips was a gentle smile as he stared at the quiet girl beside him.

"Kagami-san. We haven't finished writing the song. Can we discuss about it today?"

The girl who was busy with her own mind turned her head to him. She stared at Len with doubt plastered over her face clearly. Len raised one of his eyebrow and wanted to ask what was wrong-- but he held his intention.