Chapter 10

Normal P.O.V

When Rin thought everything between her and Kagamine Len was going to be awkward after they unfold each other's story, she was actually wrong. Surprisingly, both of them became closer than before, she didn't know how but she was glad that Len still accepted her even after when he knew what happened in her past.

And Rin was sure they weren't pitying each other. What made both of them like that was they understood their pain, even though their problem difference couldn't be called small.

If Rin had to be honest, their relationship was closer than before. Somehow without both of them noticing it, they stopped talking in a formal way to each other. Kagamine Len seemed like he was already used to talk about everything to Rin without having any problem at all.

"Kagami-san. Pass me your water bottle. I didn't have any time to buy drink earlier."

"Let's go to the cafe after I finish with my works, Kagami-san."

"I want an orange pudding. Please buy me one, Kagamine-san? I promise I'll give your money back tomorrow!"

"Ehhh~ Kagamine-san. That's my pencil you're using. Don't you bring one with you?"

"Kagami-san..."

"Kagamine-san..!"

"Let's go to..."

"Do you want to..."

Yep. Even though it sounded impossible, but believe it, that was how close their relationship actually. They would eat lunch together or go to a cafe where Len worked after school just to enjoy a hot chocolate and a sweet cinnamon roll in the middle of the hectic cafe. Rin wouldn't lie, she also came to the cafe even if Len had to work on that day. Somehow seeing his tall figure walking back and forth to take people order or carrying a tray with one of his hand, Rin thought that was cool and not to mention, she admitted that Kagamine Len was indeed a perfect boy.

Rin had been scribbling some random doodles on her book when the bell finally rang, ending they day officially, a sigh of relief escaped from her lips. She stood from her seat and she didn't really know what she was thinking at that time, but Rin accidentally grabbed all of her scattered book on the table in a slow pace while glancing at a certain blonde haired boy beside her seat. When he stood up abruptly, she quickly averted her gaze away so he wouldn't notice that he was being stalked by a creepy girl beside him.

Kagamine Len looked up to her with his mesmerizing blue eyes, almost hypnotizing her for the thousands time, "Kagami-san. Today I am free, maybe we can continue writing our song together?"

Rin, on the other side was trying her best to keep her consciousness while staring into his eyes, smiling so timidly as a answer. Almost biting her own tongue when she formed a sentence, "Y-Yes, sure. Let's continue it."

At the corner of her eyes, Rin saw Fuyuka IA was gathering all of her books and getting ready to go back. Her light blonde hair sparkled beautifully under the sunlight, it made Rin also wanted the same hair color like her. Without thinking twice, Rin approached the lonely girl with a tiny smile which she was sure looked really weird to put on.

"I-IA-chan. Do you also want to come with us?" She asked without any formality which was very difficult for her, since they just met but IA wanted her to drop all of the formality behind-- Even though like that, IA still called her name with a honorific 'san' * behind it.

Kagamine Len went to Rin's side wordlessly with his bag slumped on his right shoulder, making she noticed that their height difference was big. Rin huffed and focused on the light blonde haired girl in front of her which seemed like she was considering her offer earlier, somehow it made Rin felt a little bit weird asking IA so suddenly like that even though she was aware the chance of seeing both of them talking to each other could be count by one hand.