Chapter 16

Normal P.O.V

"Can we go home together today, Kai?"

Shion Kaito looked down to the owner of that feminine voice, his orbs met a pair of sparkling turquoise eyes who was looking at him hopefully. Kaito admitted it, no matter how many years would pass, he was sure those eyes would never fail in hypnotizing himself. He had imagined a few times before what if Hatsune Miku-- the girl he liked-- became his girlfriend one day, Kaito kept telling him that it was impossible since both of them were friends for a long time-- he didn't want to break their relationship because of his own confession about her.

Yet fate said the other thing.

It was the best day in his life. When he knew this whole time he had never had something called 'one-sided love', she loved him back. And those days of imagining thing which he thought was impossible became true.

Kaito didn't lie if he said that he couldn't say no to that question. But of course, he had to attend the basketball club since he was the leader. "Sorry, Mi. I can't for today, still have to teach those new members."

He almost explode because of cuteness overload when he saw his teal haired lover pouted, her cheeks puffed out in annoyance. She looked up to him recalling her height only reached Kaito's shoulder, "Hmph. Yeah, I forgot about that. Okay then, tomorrow, we'll go home tomorrow! Promise me!"

"Yeah, yeah. I promise." Kaito playfully rolled his eyes at her behavior and chuckled afterwards. He tilted his head to the side, making his bangs fell covering one of his eyes, "How about your club? Aren't you the club leader?"

He watched Miku blushed slightly. "Well, the art club has a day off today. Our club mentor, Miaguchi-sensei is sick and she is the one who has the club room's key."

"I see... Mi, if you want to go home with me really badly today... y-you can wait for me to finish with the club." Kaito stuttered, encouraging himself not to look away from the girl.

The blush on her face deepened, she smacked him on his arm-- but it didn't hurt at all. It made him smirk to see her like that, "....! Fi-Fine, I'll wait. B-But, don't do stupid things! I don't want people to know about our relationship yet."

"I know that," Kaito winked as a reply, flustering the girl even more.

"Ah! Hatsune-senpai!"

Miku got called by the younger art club's members, she said to him that they wanted to talk to her about their club. His lover already said not to wait for her, but Kaito declined that demand and chose to lean against the wall, waiting for his girl to finish the whatsoever talking. Crossing his arms together, Kaito closed his eyes to rest for a while-- but that intend got cancelled when he heard a female voice which sounded a little bit familiar for him came from behind the wall he was leaning on.

"You think just because you're his project partner, you can do whatever you want with him? Huh?! You dirty girl!"

Kaito furrowed his eyebrows, he sharpened his listening. Of course, the sane thing was to help whoever that victim was, but for some reason, his back glued onto the wall and he decided to eavesdropped more than he should.

"You're really a selfish girl aren't you? I chase him for years and then you came between us! You ruined everything! Everything I've done to get his heart, is useless now because of you!"

"N-No! Ple-Please forgive m-m-me!"

Kaito's eyes grew wide. The victim was Rin! Oh, no, the blonde beast would raise from his eternal sleep once again--

The sound of splashing water echoed in his ears, he also heard the sound of a bucket being threw onto the ground violently. A few seconds after that, he heard a painful whines and repeating smacking which made him come out from his original place.