you what now?

third person
as we all would have thought max and neil lived happily ever after. nope. they didn't date after the kiss they shared. they just went to being.. friends with benefits as we would call it. they hung out as usual until neil stared to exclude himself from their hangouts.

  neil always hung around the two. they were inseparable but now it was only max and nikki and even they were starting to get bored of each other. nikki put her hair in her pigtails and left the house. since max had some classes with neil he would hope to see the boy. he saw that nikki was beginning to leave more often too and he was left alone. max soon found out that nikki and neil were go out. they were dating.

    yeah max was heartbroken. i mean it hurts to have your crush stolen from you by your best friend. max went about the day being alone. the new couple would hang around him but had their own conversations leaving max out. max soon got fed up and left to go home. it had been a friday and winter break had just started. max was planning on staying inside the rest of the break. away from all the heartbreak.

  two days later
     it had been the second day of winter break. the second day of isolation for max. he got post notifications from niki and neil and when he looked at them he felt more heartbroken. he soon enough turned his phone off and looked at the picture of the three of them he had. they were so happy. so young. so.. innocent. max flipped the picture down. he didn't want to look at it anymore. he ran his hands through his hair and looked the other way. he never thought this would happen.

     next day
    max can't take it anymore. the feeling of him being heartbroken and angry doesn't help either. he loves neil, but he doesn't love him.. and i guess he will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

   there was a knock at the door. max paused and got a feeling in his stomach that was horrible. he walked downstairs and opened the door and then saw the boy who broke his heart so many times before. neil held out his arms for a hug. max gave him a look of disbelief as tears ran down his face. he slammed the door on him.

   he screamed. he cried. he swore. he threw thing. he broke a few things too. he was heartbroken and nobody could fix that about him. he soon fell asleep in his mess of a room, his face stained with tears.