the truth.

max
   love. the word scares me so much that i can't think about it. i thought high school would be ok. i thought it would be fun?! boy was i wrong.

    i can still hear neil at the door. he's been there for the past hour. i cant leave home outside. i don't want him inside though..

     third person
      max locked the door behind neil and gave him a blanket. "what do you want?" max snarled at neil. "i-i just want to talk.." neil said. max shot him a glare and sat down on the couch with him. "i wanna talk about nikki and i.." neil said. max's heart was pounding. he was nervous. "why? did something happen?" max said not wanting to look at neil. neil sighed and continued, "we broke up.. we weren't happy together. the only reason i dated her was to get you jealous.." max was taken aback as he looked at the ground. "neil.." max started, "i-i have always liked you.. since summer camp! i think your cute and nice and shit i'm not good at confessions but you know what i mean!!" neil blushed and looked at max dumbfounded. the spark between the two went off. they knew it was love, it's just an instinct. "i love you maxwell." neil said and kisses the shorter boy. max kissed back and hugged the boy.

   max and neil went on to date for years. they got jobs together and never left each other's side. they were in love and that's all that mattered.

               present day
    the thoughts of the day the two started dating canes into max's head and he was walking dow the isle in his white suit. it was their wedding day! they were so happy and nothing could ever stop them from being happy. they even arranged for nikki to wed them! max stood in front of neil and smiled like a goof ball. the trees of camp campbell surrounds them and the crowd of old campers and counselors. (ok so i don't do marriage stuff um so this is gonna be fast and simple! ) "ok! so um neil do you take max to be your husband?" nikki said facing neil. "i do" neil responded. "ok max do you take neil to be your husband?" nikki said to max. "i do!" max said smiling at neil. "well" nikki shuts the bible shut and says, "by the powers vested in me i now pronounce you husband and husband!! YOU CAN KISS THE MAN!!" neil picked max up and kisses him. cheers and tears were heard. it was the happiest day of their life. "looks like someone is not such a high school tough guy?" neil said pointing out that max was crying. "shut up! you know you want to cry!!" max laughed and neil carried him into the sun set.

  the two stayed happy for years. they never had to deal with another heart breaking moment in their life. they were happy and unified for life.

high school tough guy by skeet skoot!
fandom: camp camp
ship: maxneil
( oh my god i'm finally done with this!! should i do another book? idk yet but i may to a personal book? um so comment if you want me to do like another fandom book or a personal book, like a book without a fandom. i love you guys to much♥️ see you next time
- jay!♥️🇬🇧 )