December 30th- i l-love you t-too

He said he loves me. I have to say it too. I try to call but it did go though. so I drove to his house. it was a Long drive. all I could see in my hand was jack and his big blue eyes and nice white hair.

When I get there I run up to his apartment. I was about to knock when ruby walked out of the door. she true to me and frowned. "this is you fault!" she says then slaps me and walks away.

Jack runs out to find me on the floor "you okay?" he asks picking me up. "yeah fine" I say and we laugh.

Jack invites me in and walk to his bathroom. He start to clean out the cut on y head. then I build up all my confidants to say what I'm about to. "Jack do you remember the phone call last night?" I asks as he starts to dab alcohol on my cut. owww it stings. "yeah why?" he asks "what did you say at the last part of the call?" I ask. he turns red. "I said I still loved you" he whispers "but if you don't feel the same way then that oka....." I cut him off by kissing him. he almost jump back, but then he kisses back. I rap my arms around his neck and deepen the kisses. when I pull away I look into his eye, with my arms still around his neck. "well that's to bad because I love you more." then we kiss again.

For the first time in forever I'm seeing clearly!