Decemeber 23rd- Zelena

When I wake up I hope in the shower. when I finish I got to my closet and put in a teal crop top and a high wasted skirt. then I make some ice boots

I grab my bag and run to jacks dorm (he has a dorm alone.) I run in side to see jack standing beside his bed. "hey el..." I run to him and jump him to the bed, we kiss. when I pull away I just lay there on top of him. "your looking good today!" I giggle. I can't believe I can see again. I can see jack and his cute messy, white hair and he charming icy eyes. "you too snowflake." he says and rolls over on top of me. then he begins to kiss my neck. "hey, stop we have to get to school." I says "but this is fun." jack whispers into my neck. "I know but we need to get to school." I say and he gets up. "fine" he says putting in a puppy dog face so I kiss him. "I love you and well never leave you!" I say "I love you too." he says back.

Soon we are walking to school. "hey you know what?" jack asks. "what?" I say back. "we can get the faster this way" he says picking me up and running down the road. he carried me like his bride.

When we arrive at the school, jack says he'll be right back because he has to go to his locker. when he runs off Zelena walks up to me. Zelena is pretty but she also mean. she has long black hair, fare skin, and green eyes.

"Listen here! if you brake up with jake, I'll tell you want really happened to his father after the plane crash." she say pushing me into the wall. "What chad is dead, and how did you know about the plane crash." I ask "no he's not dead and I have people." Hans. Hans mast have told her. "Okay okay!" I say and he walks over to a bench and sits down. then I see her point to jack how is walking up to me.

He walks up to me and kisses me. but I pull away. "I don't live you and we need to brake up" I say and he chuckles. then he whispers "I know your lying you always bit your lip when you lie." he says and I smile "just say fine and walk away." I say and he nods "fine! what ever elsa!" he says and walks away. I look at him and he looks at me and winks.

"There, now chad is in Montreal, he's looking for jack and Emma. so yeah thanks for your time." she says walking away. I run though the halls looking for jack. then something pulls me into a closet. But it just jack. "hey what was that about?" he asks "Zelena told me to brake up with you and then she would tell me where you dad is. he's not dead. he's in Montreal looking for you and Emma." I say and he smiles. "Then that's where we're going!" he says and we run out of the closet.