December 5th- meeting jack frost

Anna has gone back to Ontario so in all alone. "elsa?" I hear a faint voice say. "Elle?" I asked (said-Ellie)

"Yeah it me elsa." she says. I here 4 steps and then I fell her rip her arms around me to hug me.

We talk for hour's. Elle has been my best friend since we were like 4. she's the only person that knows about my powers other then Anna, and Elle's sister lily.

"Hey have you seen the new nurse?" Elle asks me in that 'he hot' kinda way. "well not I haven't seen him. but I've herd him talking to Polly, my other nurse." I say "well he's volunteering here, and we talked a little and he told me that he saw you sleeping yesterday when he was walking by and thinks you cute! *scream*" she yells and starts to jump up and down. "he knows I'm blind right?" I ask her. "yes I know you blind." Says a manly voice from the door. "and I still think your cute." he says and I feel the blood rush to my cheeks. "oh well, I think your....." I have no idea what to say because I can say he hot because I'm blind. "co-ol" I stutter. then he chuckles. "well good because I'm your new, visionary. so I'll be with you 24/7" he says "awesome!" I yell. he chuckles again. "I'll just leave you too alone." Elle says "bye, see you later!" she yells as she runs out.

"Well would you like to get up and go for a walk?" jack asked me. "sure but I haven't tryed walking yet." I say and grab for something to help me get up. then I grab something soft and warm. jacks hand. he pulls me up and starts to walk. I start to walk to but fall on the steps, but jack catches me. "um..... thanks" I say and blush again "no problem" he says.

Then we begin to walk again. "so.... tell me about yourself." jack says "um, okay. well I was driving to u.o.q.c and someone hit me. I lost my site." I say and he laughs. "I know that much. tell me about elsa winters." he say "oh um alright then, but I'm really boring. well as a child me and my sister Anna were really close but then I hit her with my powers and....." I stop and put my hand on my mouth. I just told jack about my powers. "your what?" he asks. "powers" I say in a small voice. "what kind?" he asks curiously. "ice and snow" I say again. I get prepared for him to run but he doesn't. he pulls me into a hug. "I'm not alone" he says "what, alone?" I ask then he pulls out of the hug "I have frost powers. Jack Frost." he says, I'm so filled with joy right now. "You can!" I ask. "yes yes" he says picking me up and spinning me around, finally kissing me on the cheek. I quickly close my eyes

"um sorry" he say putting me down "its fine" I say opening my eye to see....... Colors! "jack!" I say "jack! I can see colors!" I say "you can?!" he asks, laughing "yes, yes I can!" I yell starting to cry.

But how? was it jacks kiss. no couldn't be. could it. I can even think about that now. I'm so happy. I hug jack and laugh happily. I can see colors!