Demember 11th- the dance

I wake up grab my stuff for school. I grab my stick (can someone tell me what the blind people sticks are called.) and walk out the door and too school house. I walk in and something grabs me and lifts me high into the air. jack! Me and jack got really close. I think um going to tell him I like him at the winter dance. "the frost monster has got you!" he yells as we run down the hall. "jack put me down." I say kick my feet. "never" he yells. "yes jack put her down" one of the teachers, mrs. Nolan (David Nolan from once upon a time. then him and Mary Margate get married. mrs. Nolan) says. so he dose as told. I've learn to tell people by there voice. "hello elsa" mr. hopper says to me (the dr. hopper[there all going to be teachers from once upon a time]) "hello mr. hopper" I say.

"So.... Um elsa, do you want to go to the Christmas dance maybe?" jack asks me. I feel like screaming! "yes love too" I manage to calm myself to say this.

The day runs by slow. I take note for most of the day. the. I bell rings an I run out with my stick in one hand and my books in the other.

I get out into the hall and someone trips me. "opps" a girl says. Zelena. "opps blind girl here tripped" she says and laughs. then like 17 other people start to laugh with her. "shut up Zelena!" I yell and feel around for my books. I find one and Zelena kicks it away. then I here jack "go away zelena!" he yells and she turns soft "okay jacky" she says and leaves. "are you okay" asks mrs. stiltskin (belle) "fine" I say and get up. jack picks up my books and we leave! errrr!