December 18th- gone again.

I walk into school and everyone looks at me, well from what I can see anyway. "Ewww. it her" one if the girl yell. I just tap my stick across the floor to find me way. then someone kicks it from my hand. "look, a say the picture of you sleeping with my man. so don't even try to lie about it!" she yells, Zelena. "i didn't mean to, look we were watching a movie and we fell asleep." I say. I feel Zelena touch my face. then she rips her long fingernail alone my cheek.

I grab my cheek and fell blood. a lot! Then Zelena starts to hit me. "your a slut!" she screams. she rapidly kicks me. the. She kicks my face and all I see is darkness.

Wake up and try to look around. I see shapes but all the colors seemed to be drained out. oh no. I can see color anymore. "jack!" I yell "i'm here" he says and I feel him put his hand on my arm. "I can't see." I say and begin to cry. "I know. bit let's not think about that. hey lily an Elle are here." he says. i hear a 'hi' and a 'hey'. "hello" I say, then I feel a sharp pain in my face, I touch it and realize it's from where Zelena cut me. "so how are you?" Elle asks. "good I guess." I say and grab jacks hand. "jack I'm scared I can't see any more." . "I know, but I'll stay right here with you until they let you leave." he says and hugs me. sigh. site less again.